Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareOnElmStreet

Instagram. how does it work?

im 11 and i did my first tag yesterday i had 5 colored markers. I took 3 of my friends and we said we were going to the park. So we went there and just bombed it. then we saw a lady on the phone we thought she was calling the cops so we bolted but she didn't see our faces because we were all wearing hoodies sunglasses and a bandana around our faces.I got such a rush. LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Also if someone sees the tag Runner thats us.

after myspace i thought i was done with social internet websites besides message boards. then i got a flickr and thought that was bad enough. now i feel like i live under a rock that lives under a much bigger rock.

I deleted my facebook recently, one thing I wasn't prepared for was the amount of buthurt that can cause others.

Anyway I'm all5boros on instagram

word. stevenlurkel

My name be Dustedhoffman. I've painted with Sik. Fucks with me... Or don't.

word. stevenlurkel

I'll tell you what's great and has nothing to do with what you're asking

cover.jpg

MUUUUUUURSIK

worrrd.

Re: Instagram. how does it derp?

Tinfoil koofie on..

Plenty of people incriminating themselves, all over the place. On instagram.

LFI6c.gif

haha tilted screen lol nice

Instagram is pretty alright. It's like the post your day in photo's thread that used to be huge around here, only with hashtags and more popularity contests.

I use it to look at tattoos and big booty hoes. Also my friends and shit. I also use it to post pics that I wouldn't put on my facebook or don't anybody lurking my facebook to see (potential employers and shit).

I added everyone that posted, so don't be weirded out if you're being followed by some swagged out baby from the 80's.

too noided to post my user on the nets.

90% of my instagram is pictures of the dogs and I think one of the back of Realism and Decys head. If that shit excites you...and frankly why wouldn't it? Have at it. #groundedinnit

i still love how much my fellow oontzers don't pay attention to a threads first post. or two. or basically the first page for that matter. i do it too. but. nigga. YES. i know how the fuck instagram works. lol.

perhaps it was a bad thread title choice. but i figured we'd all gotten passed the preliminary "how does it work" thing and evolved it into a "oh shit. theres this thing. check it out" thing. idk. i'm been drinkin.

GRD! sup gurl.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now