Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareOnElmStreet

Instagram. how does it work?

apparently how it works is all on self-promotion. Seems if you're a notorious writer who's been heavily active for a decade or more, you post all your new stuff, and then posts of your face, your wife, your kids, your identifyable tattoos, etc.

is anyone else baffled by this? I don't get it. It's like myspace all over again.

"cool" people

stupid is as stupid does

#instagram #selfie #2014 #lulz #krink #jordans #hashtag #raveculture #dogpictures #dogstagram #catdoingsomethingmildlyamusing #jdm4lyfe #docmartins #lastpersontoreplythread #dontbother #eraseitfromyourmind #lewblumwillwinanipod #postingisunnecessary #lewblumisvictorious #bieber #cleantrains #yogapants #lookatmyart #picturesofmydinner #iamsuccesffullandthisprovesit #thiscouldbeusbut #drake #weirdasiannewskappa

apparently how it works is all on self-promotion. Seems if you're a notorious writer who's been heavily active for a decade or more, you post all your new stuff, and then posts of your face, your wife, your kids, your identifyable tattoos, etc.

is anyone else baffled by this? I don't get it. It's like myspace all over again.

Some kiddy tried to start beef with Decy and within 10 min of his insta I had his real name, uni, and where he works.

I don't get this, I'm super para about my face online and even other writers ask me why and I'm like... DURRRRRRRRRR

meh, i got one, semi recently.

i'll add a few of you between staring at suicide girls.

ripley_suicide <3<3<3<3

as for instagram, it sorta makes me sick that graffiti went from clowning people super hardt for self promo

to a circlejerkin on IG.

i'll never understand it

IG does take the guesswork out of meeting people though... find out who's an idiot asshole without ever leaving your mobile device.

it also shows me when/where someone i'm beefing with does new spots so i can go over them.

not all bad.

I'm probably going to have to bite the bullet and get in on this trip, unfortunately. I like the online graf crowd simply because I get to see graf and talk shit about it, which is was 12OZ was for me.

I get inspired to paint and design when I'm around graf.

I haven't had the time to paint for almost a year now and have been ruthlessly been stocking paint. Now with 12OZ turning in to nowheresville I have all this paint and ebbing motivation to use it.

This place aint coming back, hence my drunken phoenix thread. So, guess I'll have to go where the crowd goes to get my mojo back. Sucks though, I don't tweet, I say next to nothing on FB

and in general prefer keep my social media footprint pretty light.

It's worth checking out. The big posters on flikr are making the switch too.

You can follow a bunch of graff feeds and not have to post a single pic on your acct.

Where im from, we had a guy get wrapped up over some photos that leakd to IG. action shots of him doing a roller on a GOVNT owned building. they already had him on previous charges and brought him in off of those photos, for new charges

#LorenzoChronicles

I think I ruined some Asian couple hashtag of their kid growing up, by uploading a dope fiend's ranting and raving videos.

• Like 1

Its great for dumb people,famous dumb people or people pretending to be famous(dummies). I deleted mine, i had maybe 50 followers,all were vandals from my region, most i never met and others i painted with years back. Most hard vandals are private, but ive seen hard bombers with public accounts. Displaying action flicks, their pets, commissions(yikes), etc. The comment section is all "positive dick rubbery" and then theres the beef, and rumors, and a whole following of dumb fucks that will pass the rumors on. Stay off it.

I should mention the obvious, cops/detectives eat that shit up, they know what shoes you wear, what dog you walk, what weed you smoke, they got it all baby!

• Truth 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now