Instagram. how does it work?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Fist 666- I'd be interested to chat with you further about your reasons for closing out of Instagram. Without a doubt it's the best way I have to reach lots of folks in a very short amount of time, especially when I have new work to share or a new print to drop. This holds true mostly for folks who aren't writers that follow my account. I suppose I could post a final image that points of my reasons for dropping out of Instagram, and share ways to keep following my work (personal website, for example), but I wonder if I would get the same "traffic" that I do on Instagram. Anyway, be cool to talk with you and @misteravenabout it as it's something I've been wanting to do for about a year, now. 

• Truth 1

@misteraven Right on man.   I know I joined a year ago and within that time from being busy with work I would log on from time to time and stay in the shadows as I was trying to understand what your site is all about.  But the more I would visit and check out the forums I was beginning to see most people here I am more relate able too than most people in real life.  Honestly, it's 12oz that has gravitated my attention to more and more on a daily basis as I have been noticing I have been distancing myslef from the fb life (kinda getting ready to deactivate the fb profile just for personal preferences).

Me?  Yeah I have heard of reddit been there, but all of the popularity of it is what makes me feel like a forum of the the answer to the age old question: "If every body jumped off a cliff, would you?"

Instagram, I get it but not really so I deactivated that profile.   

12oz, what I like about 12oz is that it really feels like fight club, it's different, it's cool, and it's not for everyone.  It's like us oonzers are not gonna hurt anyone but if you cross us, then Suicide Squad it is.  

Anyhow, I have recommended one person from fb so far because they are cool, and can relate to a lot of you here. 

But yeah, I think what makes this site cool is that fact that we all can express ourselves by any means of content with out all the "unfriend" hype.    

As for one topic I would like to see added on here would be thing hacked to relate able stuff like for e.g. Tom Ogle Heard of the guy?  El Paso Mechanic, probably one of the greatest mechanics of modern industry.  Check him out!  Or just go watch the Doc Gas Hole.  

If any of you know who he is and tried to pick up where he was murdered off, let us know?

Anyhow, I am glad to see 12oz exists, because there are a lot of intelligent people with very rational point of views.  

ooonz!  oonz!  oonz!  

On 9/28/2019 at 12:38 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Somone tried to jack my acct last night. Had to claim it to get it back.

I'll tell yall this much, if you do not see me use the word Faggot every once in a while then, that's probably a good indication my acct had been compromised.  

Although, I think... I have 2 Factor on?  Checking on that now...

• LOL! 1

On 9/28/2019 at 10:38 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Somone tried to jack my acct last night. Had to claim it to get it back.

Twice this month. I have less than 2k followers so whoever is doing it isn’t interested in an acct w a huge following. They want the acct name

Wack