THE OFFICIAL NBA 2012-2013 THREAD

asthma al

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SportsCenter

BREAKING: Tough injury news for @Lakers: Dwight Howard (torn labrum) out at least a week; Pau Gasol (concussion) out indefinitely.

HAHAHA.

Damn, you stay hating on the Lakers.... :lol:

You must still be mad about that Robert Horry shot.

Lakers for life... and fuck fake fans in LA (and elsewhere) jumping on the Clipper bandwagon.

• Like 1

at Theo how was that hating?? seen it & I post it ....but you're I am a Laker hater & i agree Laker fans switching over to the Clippers are fucking Levas..

Kobe & Doodle, I think this might be the final battle..sad day, that group in Seattle has scrilla going to be hard to compete with them, besides the money issue trying to get groups to put in money for them to stay ..we don't arena plan..

mayor kevin johnson also mentioned about trying to reach back out to Ron Burkle (owner of the pens), he said he would keep buy the Kings & keep em in Sac..but then again we don't have an arena plan.

and no im not saying sea-town shouldn't have a basketball team, I like that city good times & i have hella homies out there.. sad day..

I hate the Maloofs.

at Theo how was that hating?? seen it & I post it ....but you're I am a Laker hater & i agree Laker fans switching over to the Clippers are fucking Levas..

I'm not even talking about that one post but in general you're always on the Lakers about somethin. I think your first post when you started this thread was about you hating the Lakers.

I prefer to hate individuals. I always thought Kobe was going to be a life long legend, but he's just such a whiny little bitch, it's hard to respect his on court performance, I don't give a shit what numbers he puts up.

Everytime I see Gasol I want to punch him.

Either way, I think we can all agree that KG is smoking crack, hard.