THE OFFICIAL NBA 2012-2013 THREAD

asthma al

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol silba, get your cheap shots in now while you can.

pistons loss was bad, but we have a ton of new pieces, that was kwame's first game and j-rich's first came sine injury, no bynum till january... this sixers team isnt necessarily gonna be the sixers team at the all star break. so silba, smile now cry later.

message from a real east coast city

Rasheed Wallace Reportedly Fought a Fan in a Parking Lot Last Week

sheed.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled! Over the course of the next few days, we're probably going to get the chance to see a video of Rasheed Wallace fighting a fan who started running his mouth in a parking lot in White Plains, N.Y. last week after 'Sheed refused to take a photo with him. According to Deadspin, they were offered the video this morning in exchange for money. The turned the offer down. But, the guy who was trying to sell them the tape told them that he'd already been offered $1000 by the New York Post. So, assuming the tape does exist and that it's actually Wallace in the video (Deadspin seems pretty confident that it is 'Sheed after seeing some screengrabs of the video), we should be able to watch it any day now.

Sounds like 'Sheed is the wrong dude to eff with!

this fool, keeping shit treal.

Rasheed Wallace Reportedly Fought a Fan in a Parking Lot Last Week

sheed.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled! Over the course of the next few days, we're probably going to get the chance to see a video of Rasheed Wallace fighting a fan who started running his mouth in a parking lot in White Plains, N.Y. last week after 'Sheed refused to take a photo with him. According to Deadspin, they were offered the video this morning in exchange for money. The turned the offer down. But, the guy who was trying to sell them the tape told them that he'd already been offered $1000 by the New York Post. So, assuming the tape does exist and that it's actually Wallace in the video (Deadspin seems pretty confident that it is 'Sheed after seeing some screengrabs of the video), we should be able to watch it any day now.

Sounds like 'Sheed is the wrong dude to eff with!

this fool, keeping shit treal.

SHEED THAT PHILLY BORN NIGGA.

STR8 GRIMEY,

SIMON GRATZ HIGH

LOVE HIM

Andrew Bynum has setback

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8640542/andrew-bynum-philadelphia-76ers-says-had-setback-other-knee

PHILADELPHIA -- Injured Philadelphia 76ers All-Star center Andrew Bynum said Friday he has suffered a "setback" in his return from a knee injury.

Bynum, acquired by Philadelphia in a four-team trade before the season, has yet to play for the Sixers and spoke before a game against Utah.

He has been recovering from a bone bruise on his right knee, and his return has been pushed back three times since the beginning of training camp. The Sixers were hoping Bynum would be cleared to return to basketball activities by Dec. 10.

That date is now in question because of issues with his left knee. Bynum says he now has swelling and a bone bruise on both knees.

"I had a little bit of a setback," Bynum said. "Just working through some issues with the right knee, I kind of have a mirror thing going on with the left knee. I don't know what's going on. The doctors are saying it's a weakened cartilage state, so we kind of wait, I guess. We can't do anything. I just have to wait for the cartilage to get strong."

Bynum did say he targeted Dec. 10 as a possibility, with one to four weeks of basketball-related activity to follow, pushing his much-anticipated debut to anywhere from mid-to-late December to as late as mid-January.

"It's the same exact spot (as the right knee) with the cartilage," Bynum said. "Just doing routine things and it started swelling up. No blunt-force injury or anything like that. It's the same timetable still."

The Sixers entered Friday 4-4 without Bynum, including three straight losses at home.

Bynum announced in May, while still a member of the Los Angeles Lakers, that he was going to Germany in September for the Orthokine blood-spinning treatment in his knees that other professional athletes have sought. The Sixers announced before training camp that Bynum needed to delay his return to allow the effects of the Orthokine treatment to work.

The bone bruise in his right knee caused the Sixers to push the return date from training camp to the regular season and now possibly to midseason.

But the Sixers are still looking long term with Bynum, who's in the last year of his contract.

"My main concern is Andrew's health," Sixers general manager Tony DiLeo said. "My main concern is big picture. We want to have a long relationship with him."

HOW THAT RECORD DO YOU LAST PLAYOFFS?

WHEN THE SIXERS KNOCKED YOU OUT"

Because Rose was out remember?

He barely got knocked out the end of the season, and we had the BEST record in the REGULAR season. and before that we went further than you when we had Rose

Therefore, at All Star break when you guys are supposedly going to get better, we will be better still, as well.

SILBA, SO U ADMITT ROSE IS YOUR ENTIRE TEAM.

YOUR WORDS NOT MINE.

N GUCHI MAN, YR FAG GEARED MIND MITE THINK THAT WAY, BUT I NEVER RELATED LIKING NBA PLAYERS WITH GAY TENDENCIES, THAT JUST YOU... TALK TO A SHRINK, HOMO

Nope, we could beat you with our current roster.

Hinrich>

You said smile now cry later, as if you guys are going to be better after the All Star break, and I was reminding you, we get Rose back, so we will be better than you post All Star break.

We are better now.