I got a carcus son.

GrImeY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

shave it, burn the hair. freeze the body. cut it up into alot of fucking pieces. burn small bits at a time.

if i didn't have alot of time id slit the throat/pop bladded to drain all fluids. punture the lungs (basically rip open the chest cavity and cut the diafram ) wrap that shit in a blanket. drill holes through the body. thread some chains through the holes ive created. attached to the chains would be pieces of train track. toss that focker about 30 miles out to sea on my dad's boat.

wood chipper into a river. make sure you set up shop IN the water so theres no blood on the ground where you were. scrub the living shit out of the chipper so theres no body parts or any of tha tother nagging evidence left behind. take it to a completely different body of water and drop that bitch in the middle. oh, and make sure you buy the wood chipper with a stolen credit card at a mom and pop spot with no cameras.

works every time.

sell me a decent sized piece to eat, not to fatty.

if you've got the stomach for it you could deflesh the whole thing and send it through a meat grinder, and then burn up whatever you've got or feed it to pigs or dogs, they'll eat anything. then you've got some bones that you need to dry out in your oven so you can smash the shit out of them and destroy the evidence. once they're dry you can take them in the basement and smash them with a small sledge, but keep track of everything so you're not finding pieces of bone later. take a bag full of the smashed up pieces of bone and drop 'em into bodies of water here, there, where ever. just make sure you don't drop them all in the same place.

whatever, i think if anyone on here had a corpse the answer would be, "piss in your pants and cry all the way to jail."

im tellin you.. wood chipper. i watched a whole show on it once. the ONLY reason they caught the guy is because he RENTED the fucking chipper on his own credit card. it had a little 'evidence' on it. they traced it back to him.

im telling you, take body. anchorit down, possibly cement shoes/hands and rent a boat from a small shop, with stolen CC, drive out about 50 miles into the ocean and drop it out there. the ocean is self cleaning, i think every 7 days it totally cleans itself, therefore no body. or you could drive it really far away in the ocean.

ahh you really do not want to leave anything behind..bone in tact..chains and weights..nothing..best thing to seriously do is find a freshly dug grave if you have time and throw that shit right on top on the casket..if you have a motive you better be disposing of that shit right proper...no evidence..no case.

Originally posted by beardo

wood chipper into a river.

works every time.

ahahahah that made me laugh.......but cut it up, and spread every thing out

feed some to ur fish or sumthing

hide some in your freinds hamburger

dissolve some in acid

and the ocean is a good place, just make sure u got rocks to weigh it down

i disagree with the whole wood chipper deal...unless you destroy the wood chipper...see the crime scene cats got this shit called luminol, when sprayed onto a surface and placed in a dark room and exposed to Ultraviolet light, ANY trace of blood will show, no matter how hard you scurb away to get rid of it...if you did the wood chipper deal the best way to get rid of it would be to dump it way out at sea, and if youre going out to sea anyhow, you might as dump the body in the ocean...the ultimate comprimise would be the woodchipper at sea...so just throw the body in the wood chipper and after youre done dump the wood chipper into the ocean...if you do this, cover the deck of the boat with plastic, because it will get quite messy, bundle up the plastic put it into another bag with alot of rocks to make it sink, throw the bag with the bloodied plastic in with the wood chipper...after using the woodchipper at sea, and creating an excellent chum slick, you can proceed to spend the rest of the night fishing for shark which will be attracted to the scent of human blood...this works as a benifit since the sharks will eat the small chunks of human flesh that the woodchipper will create...of course you could hire a professional to clean your mess up as in pulp fiction, winston wolf as i remember...

see. the woodchipper.

in fact. its so cool that im giving my self the nickname 'woodchipper'

i'll be Beardo 'the woodchipper' McGee. loved. hated. feared.

Archived