Bike People: Lance Armstrong is a doper, brah

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, not sure you can take a lump of people and throw them all in spandex and say 'they are all alike'

plus the testing these days is pretty intense.

that said, mang talk about crashing and burning

saw a pretty good analyst talking about this too.. since he's old and permanently banned, he'll never get the chance to worm back in like a michael vick and he doesn't have the love that even a barry bonds might have had from some fans

that said, i cannot believe some peeps on my fb actually defending this guy.

:bawling:

Oh shit.. I remember wakin up with the sun in my eyes. Felt like ' i need drugs ' everytime. i inhaled the air into my lugns. i imaginated that it was marijuana smoke i inhaled. but sometimes imagination fails. and then you have to make ur dreams come true. buy it.roll it.n smoke the zuuu. but with drugs im trough. since years back. but the time from that time is still glued back in my backmind. drugs its easy to find. but hard to quit. quick.

Around the third or fourth win was when I started to wonder...but let's be honest, if you took the doping out of racing the end result would be kind of boring from the drama/performance aspect.

I never really cared much about the TDF and still don't. The Paris-Roubaix is way crazier IMO.

And his charity had nothing to do with doping, unless you count the fact that most cancer patients take steroids as part of chemo...are they cheating by not getting better naturally? Taking away whatever little help that's out there for people with cancer seems a little harsh to me.

The guy survived ball cancer which spread to his brain and lungs. He beat it and went on to win however many championships while starting his own charity.

That does not sound like an evil person.

Also I do not know about steroids but don't the boost testosterone levels? I think that would be a necessary treatment for someone who has had a testi removed.

6a00d83451960269e20162fe358d2e970d-800wi

Remember this guy? He got away with it, broke records, still has yet to cop to anything....and I'm sure he passed a few tests along the way.

If the riders were coming up clean while doping, what does that say about WADA? There's no way they don't share some blame here.

Eh, they should just make a stoned cycling event or whatever.

Maybe dude's nut cancer came from injecting shit into his body.

It is a gay sport, all those biker tight pants and shit, fuck out of here with that (unless it's on a hot bitch with the camel toe popping).

dao? that you??