Bike People: Lance Armstrong is a doper, brah

Gat Bush

Cycling's governing body Monday accepted the findings of a U.S. Anti-Doping Agency report about an elaborate doping program involving Lance Armstrong and stripped the famed athlete of his seven Tour de France titles and banned him from competition for life.

"Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling.… He deserves to be forgotten."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lance-armstrong-doping-20121023,0,3697752.story

A few cyclist friends of mine drank beer with him. Or maybe that deserves to be forgotten...

People want refund from his cancer charity now. When you read about the extremes he went to get his 'roidz it's really extreme, Mission Impossible: Roidz type shit. What a fag

tumblr_ls3esoVXKo1qzddu4o1_500_zps3c69b5e7.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheryl-Crow-thinks-her-brain-tumour-may-have-been-caused-by-mobile-phone-useage.jpg

Peddle up on this. and have some fun, I got a feelin Im not the only one...............

testicle.

all this press against him is stupid as fuck, dude is a legend. yes theyre all dopers except the ones who finish after the first 50 dopers.. but he was the baddest out of them all & raped that race 7 times in a row. i challenge anyone to do what he did, roids or no roids.. now they want to tarnish his legend & take money back from a charity because its the oh so morally correct thing to do? & all of his old teammates snitched him out, so they can move up one slot in a race they already lost.. sore losers

mama, they hating hard

My thoughts are cycling's a queer sport. end of.

agreed, even though i got nothing against biking in general.. but i still dont like the way theyre shitting on him from every desperate angle as if hes still not a champion... dude killed it, survived cancer, killed it again, then set up a charity.. the "lets hate on him because hes so dishonest & betrayed our trust - were basically the victims here" angle is such a bitch move

on a sidenote, i still respect athleticism (sans the stereotypical meatheaddry) for atheticisms sake even if its a fruity or lame sport

all this press against him is stupid as fuck, dude is a legend. yes theyre all dopers except the ones who finish after the first 50 dopers.. but he was the baddest out of them all & raped that race 7 times in a row. i challenge anyone to do what he did, roids or no roids..

I don't give a fuck about riding bikes in any capacity, but this is on point.

You have all these armchair enthusiasts and assholes who go to the gym three times a week and are "in the the best shape of their life" flipping out and whining about this..."oh, give me my money back, his charity is a lie" "clearly he has no respect for the sport, he cheated his way to the top" yeah all right. Step up off doing 5 miles a week on the stationary bike and then say something...as for the professionals who are upset, you get multiple wins under your belt, and then by all means...

But cyclists are a weird bunch. I have a homie really into it, and he is rabidly against any enhancement, regardless of who does it and how often.