Our Graff YouTube

tuggraff

Whats up 12ozprophet , we're tUG and we have a youtube channel at http://youtube.com/tuggraff .

Basically we try and bring out the humorous or entertaining aspect of graffiti, while we are in the works of piecing , and trying to showcase graffiti as art. Our goal is also to push people to a more legal side of graff because a lot of you guys out there are ARTISTS and have crazy style, and can get paid BANK for it. We soon are going to be doing competitions/battles with giveaways.

We are just looking for some feedback from fellow writers, maybe even some video ideas. Also if you guys want to record yourself doing a piece or throw up, we can upload it for you on our channel and get your name and skill out there. Let me know what you all think. This is NOT a way for us to get promotion we are just looking as to what fellow writers think.

Thanks!

tUG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Whats up 12ozprophet , we're tUG and we have a youtube channel at http://youtube.com/tuggraff .

Basically we try and bring out the humorous or entertaining aspect of graffiti, while we are in the works of piecing , and trying to showcase graffiti as art. Our goal is also to push people to a more legal side of graff because a lot of you guys out there are ARTISTS and have crazy style, and can get paid BANK for it. We soon are going to be doing competitions/battles with giveaways.

We are just looking for some feedback from fellow writers, maybe even some video ideas. Also if you guys want to record yourself doing a piece or throw up, we can upload it for you on our channel and get your name and skill out there. Let me know what you all think. This is NOT a way for us to get promotion we are just looking as to what fellow writers think.

Thanks!

tUG

staggeringly bad just awful......

I like how your Montana white paint review video proved you guys suck at handstyles with a massive variety of nozzles..

just horrible dude take them down

damn grand dad, you ain't have to kill em.

actually you're right that wasn't constructive criticism

to the original poster your enthusiasm is awesome.

but focus that enthusiasm on bombing/painting not video production and self promotion. once you're good enough the word will spread no need to spread it yourself

still the humorous side of graff could make for some good videos if you could get heads to tell you funny stories of their adventures.

staggeringly bad just awful......

I like how your Montana white paint review video proved you guys suck at handstyles with a massive variety of nozzles..

just horrible dude take them down

That video was 2 years ago and that writer is no longer with us. Respect man. We do have talented writers that haven't even been filmed yet, just haven't gotten around to recording it. And yeah we really wanna get more of piecing and bombing more up there but we really don't have the cash for paint at the moment, but I appreciate your criticism, I appreciate your input on the ideas

similar type idea to "Jeff grosso love letters to skateboarding" type thing.

admittedly a bit easier with skating but bthe angle you approach it from could be the difference!

yeah I already have the perfect plan for it. Just gotta find the right kinds of people out here, preferably someone from a reputable crew.

alright well I thought coming to a community of writers would actually help but most of you guys think you're bad asses and just talk shit. So on that note thanks anyway for the feedback.

You'd think after making videos like these:

You'd have somewhat of a hard shell on the Internet, guess not..

Good luck in the streets, homeslice.

alright well I thought coming to a community of writers would actually help but most of you guys think you're bad asses and just talk shit. So on that note thanks anyway for the feedback.

let me stop you riiiiiight about there:

everybody that came in here gave you the honest truth...your shit sucks...i didn't see one person so far overly talking shit or "attempting to look like a badass on the internet" (except for the cat posting all the cry baby pics, i thought that was pretty badass)

was everybody supposed to let you stay gassed on yourself and dickride your whack letterforms, so you can continue to attempt to whore yourself out in the name of graffiti? your're doing this for the wrong reasons

sorry, but the truth hurts sometimes...if the vote is unanmous then there's probably some truth behind what everybody here is saying, huh?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...