Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AnUpsetStomach

I used to come here and make threads after eating am

being I just consumed multiple, I thought well why not make another on so here it is....not really sure if I have any topics. Oh yeah I had an accident and the doctor gave me some painkillers that seemed to work...he wants me To research them before he'll prescribe. So between Vicodin and Percocet which one should I put forward for our next appt?

Ok I am aware of the no drug talk in here....sometimes they let it slide...but really with he state of channel zero it would be like honouring the rule of not talking in the movies when your the only 2 in the theatre.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

AnUpsetSTomach

Ps- does anyone want my Instagram username?

• Like 1

To keep in sync with the thread, I took a lot of Ambien one Christmas Eve. Never again.

I damn near took my girls pussy one night while she was under

And by took I meant ... Rape

Bitch slept thru multiple thrust, pokes and gropes.

Percocet > Vicodin, in all regards. Ambien is a recipe for eventual disaster if you're not immediately going to sleep after taking it. No good.

Maybe 4 or 5 years back I climbed up onto some roof top on ambien. In my mind, it was relatively smooth and quick. In reality, it probably took me 10 minutes just to get on top of a garbage can before i could pull myself up onto some little ledge on the side of the building. I blacked out shortly thereafter and somehow managed to not get arrested. Cool story br0h4m.

It's times like these that I thank the internet that a comment on an online forum can consist of simply:

fart noise

yo man u do tilt shift?? look's so cool like little models

can u do a fish eye??

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this