Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bustanut

The Stop-and-Frisk policy in NYC

I refuse to admit that every police officer who has ever lived is an irredeemable piece of shit that's personally out to get everyone who isn't another cop, so in the context of these boards I'm basically a cop myself.

I'm just being a dick though, I seriously do not care at all about them buffing that Ket wall. Shootings (especially in the context of the NYPD) are a different story though. They actually just killed some dude from my area and one of the people in the car with him was an off duty officer. I think someone else said it, but there's no external oversight, so they basically are free to do whatever they want and I'm not a fan of that by any means.

New York cops are the fucking worst. Beat officers have even been admitting lately that the policies of the department are forcing them to harass and arrest people over bullshit that neither party thinks is fair, which is resulting in an increasingly shared view that it's civilians verses the police, rather than the police being a force to protect and serve the populace. Add on to that multiple high profile stories of on or off duty cops raping women, all the stories about stop and frisk searches being flagrantly increased despite numerous reports that it doesn't actually do anything to decrease crime rates, and numerous videotaped instances of brutality against unarmed and nonviolent suspects, protestors, and members of the press, and it's starting to look like this city is headed the way of LA in the early 90s.

The Jew bashing is interesting in the fact that the Jews have their own police force in the Jewish neighborhoods, wonder why they didn't call them in.

As for NYPD, they're corrupt assholes (surprised?). They have no external oversight/review, and they have even gone out of their jurisdiction, undercover and unannounced, to spy on people.

the white devils also have their own ambulances which are cadillac escaledes, yukons or denalis.

wait..... so the police have been violating civilians rights and have been harassing people based on the color of they're skin? how long has this been happening?

Almost as long as people have had trouble distinguishing between their, there, and they're.

i've had similar shit happen to me walking home from the train and its late at night. cops got to ask like 20 questions and be smartasses.

This has happened to me a few to many times. i'm white, and my skin color is right!

The other great thing is cops asking you a question, then saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" when you respond. Fucking childs play in a cop uniform

That's a great one.

Another personal favorite is when you're asked a question, answer it, and then they just repeat it louder with a dash of extra profanity

BUSHWICK BUSHWICK BUSHWICK

WE TAKIN THAT PAINT TOO

THOROUGH NIGGAS

YO YO YO YO STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN FIX YA FACE FAGGOT

DOOR SLAM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF MY MANS DONT KNOW YOU OR MY MANS MANS DONT KNOW YOU

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now