The Stop-and-Frisk policy in NYC

bustanut

Check the full story if this one guy's recent Stop-And-Frisk

http://www.thenation.com/article/170413/stopped-and-frisked-being-fking-mutt-video

On June 3, 2011, three plainclothes New York City Police officers stopped a Harlem teenager named Alvin and two of the officers questioned and frisked him while the third remained in their unmarked car. Alvin secretly captured the interaction on his cell phone, and the resulting audio is one of the only known recordings of stop-and-frisk in action.

In the course of the two-minute recording, the officers give no legally valid reason for the stop, use racially charged language and threaten Alvin with violence. Early in the stop, one of the officers asks, “You want me to smack you?” When Alvin asks why he is being threatened with arrest, the other officer responds, “For being a fucking mutt.” Later in the stop, while holding Alvin’s arm behind his back, the first officer says, “Dude, I’m gonna break your fuckin’ arm, then I’m gonna punch you in the fuckin’ face.”

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Interesting topic. watched the whole video. never knew just how fucked the nypd was.

Last time i went to ny some cop eyeballed me on the subway from 42nd street all the way to 14th. didn't say a word though. fucker was trynna bait me.

All in all, a vast improvment over last night's thread.

Puerto Rican Dry Cleaning

Spraying cologne/perfume on your dirty clothing to mask the stench is Puerto Rican Dry Cleaning. This is related to a Puerto Rican Shower.

Oh snap, I forgot to do laundry again and my good white shirt smells like skank! Guess I'll have to do some Puerto Rican Dry Cleaning.

Puerto Rican Flag

Signs and symptoms of an STD, that generally come after sleeping with a dirty unhygienic Puerto Rican.

Two weeks after Kim had a one night stand with Carlos; her vagina looked like a Puerto Rican Flag.

used to chill in the block with the blacks. i'm not black and they used to get stop and frisked all the time. I just walked away. cops are racist. thank god i'm not black. cool starry bra.

The Jew bashing is interesting in the fact that the Jews have their own police force in the Jewish neighborhoods, wonder why they didn't call them in.

As for NYPD, they're corrupt assholes (surprised?). They have no external oversight/review, and they have even gone out of their jurisdiction, undercover and unannounced, to spy on people.

As for NYPD, they're corrupt assholes (surprised?). They have no external oversight/review, and they have even gone out of their jurisdiction, undercover and unannounced, to spy on people.

And they buffed a Ket piece without permission

inwood-wall-murderers1.jpg

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-07-26/news/32874447_1_mural-features-graffiti-artist-subway-station

I refuse to admit that every police officer who has ever lived is an irredeemable piece of shit that's personally out to get everyone who isn't another cop, so in the context of these boards I'm basically a cop myself.

I'm just being a dick though, I seriously do not care at all about them buffing that Ket wall. Shootings (especially in the context of the NYPD) are a different story though. They actually just killed some dude from my area and one of the people in the car with him was an off duty officer. I think someone else said it, but there's no external oversight, so they basically are free to do whatever they want and I'm not a fan of that by any means.

New York cops are the fucking worst. Beat officers have even been admitting lately that the policies of the department are forcing them to harass and arrest people over bullshit that neither party thinks is fair, which is resulting in an increasingly shared view that it's civilians verses the police, rather than the police being a force to protect and serve the populace. Add on to that multiple high profile stories of on or off duty cops raping women, all the stories about stop and frisk searches being flagrantly increased despite numerous reports that it doesn't actually do anything to decrease crime rates, and numerous videotaped instances of brutality against unarmed and nonviolent suspects, protestors, and members of the press, and it's starting to look like this city is headed the way of LA in the early 90s.

The Jew bashing is interesting in the fact that the Jews have their own police force in the Jewish neighborhoods, wonder why they didn't call them in.

the white devils also have their own ambulances which are cadillac escaledes, yukons or denalis.