"I need $10,000 NOW!" What do I do? What would you do?

Under the bridge

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please elaborate on the 3rd part of your action plan?

You learn to run on the sand without leaving footprints...

Breathe out... slowly... do not gulp. If you do not breathe correctly, you do not move correctly.

...Unless, the deadly hamburger has done its evil work and made you a clumsy oaf that runs like a monkey in heat.

So because of your charges you are unable to find unemployment to pay the fines and might conceivably have to resort to criminal means to get them their money. That in turn could result with you getting caught again, then locked up, then they make money off you being incarcerated.

Sounds like a great scam.

No, seriously, I hope you sort it out. I've been there...fortunately I got to keep my job, but paying fines for bullshit is never fun.

that wouldnt be a bad idea at all if you were going hard like ^that guy.. even though its some modern day bottomfeeding & shit, theres nothing really wrong with helping places get cleaned up like that, except life might just suck & stink a little more. enough times, i see homeless guys with a broom & bag cleaning up litter in their path, with a sign saying "honest work - please spare what you can" or the like & they definitely seem to have a higher rate of income. fuck having to beg 7 grand, though. good luck with your shit man, i got nothing for ya

aside from the main legal way for you to pay off the fine, open a paypal account & just ask for any amount of donation everywhere you can, through FB too maybe. why the fuck not, ill bet you get at least a few hundred to speed it up