its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

just got in from a transit mission.and no you dont get to see the flicks of my seven color.cause in my opinion that stuff is not for the net.

ya'll should take a hard look at the recent bust of a big name transit writer in nyc,and learn from that.

my nyc transit leaked onto this site last year and i was pissed off man.just cause thats for me and my close friends.

transit will get your ass locked up in the 07,use your heads kids.yes having a fresh panel flick is basically the best it gets.

no let me rephase that.nothing beats real steel.and a fresh panel flick is allways a highlight of my career,pulling something like that off.

but thats where it should stay.in hard copy form in a album.

no disrespect to this site.i love 12oz.but transit is a horse of a different color,so to speak.we

should all learn from mr.nyc's problems.

dude is a pioneer and might have to pay the cost to be the boss.

i wish him all the best in his case and hope he stays out of trouble.he deserves all of our respect and support.

thank yous and good night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahah, lol. oh this needs a bump man, cause the sheer stupidity you are so great at typing on here is sure to piss off dudes that know people around here. i've painted some transit and a cat like you should not be in here trying to floss whatever BS you claim to have gotten off.

just got in from a transit mission.and no you dont get to see the flicks of my seven color.cause in my opinion that stuff is not for the net.

ya'll should take a hard look at the recent bust of a big name transit writer in nyc,and learn from that.

my nyc transit leaked onto this site last year and i was pissed off man.just cause thats for me and my close friends.

transit will get your ass locked up in the 07,use your heads kids.yes having a fresh panel flick is basically the best it gets.

no let me rephase that.nothing beats real steel.and a fresh panel flick is allways a highlight of my career,pulling something like that off.

no disrespect to this site.i love 12oz.but transit is a horse of a different color,so to speak.we

i wish him all the best in his case and hope he stays out of trouble.he deserves all of our respect and support.

co signed

and bump that Optick BMK flick

stolen

2003416346976094710_rs.jpg

This skag train always makes me really sad, On the way back from that mission we ran into some hookers on the street. I took mine back to our five star penthouse hotel suite but skag decided to beast her there and then. Long and short of it is he got AIDS off of her and because we're Belgian they wouldn't let him get treatment when we got back, because they said he caught bad aids and the Belgian government will only fund treatment for good aids. I saw that guy yesterday and he's fading fast. So just remember that the NY subway in 2007 is no joke.

Peace.

This skag train always makes me really sad, On the way back from that mission we ran into some hookers on the street. I took mine back to our five star penthouse hotel suite but skag decided to beast her there and then. Long and short of it is he got AIDS off of her and because we're Belgian they wouldn't let him get treatment when we got back, because they said he caught bad aids and the Belgian government will only fund treatment for good aids. I saw that guy yesterday and he's fading fast. So just remember that the NY subway in 2007 is no joke.

Peace.

I think you mean that fucking random crackhead whores is no joke haha

Peace.

figures you're frome belgium. hollands little retard brother. domme lul

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived