its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Fonz

Another overly sensitive 12oz. thread... Lots of Americans paint trains, don't get it twisted. Just because the people doin' them don't constantly brag about it, doesn't mean anyone is a pussy... I'll tell you straight up, I lie my ass off about how many trains I've done, where I did them, and how hard it was. I have nothing, at all, to gain by going around challenging the manhood of the writers who aren't doing them. I don't want my spots to end up hot. Maybe half the reason trains are so difficult in europe is that motherfuckers talk about them soooo much.

Bottom line: to everyone doing trains>props

to everyone else> stay away

Originally posted by The Fonz

Another overly sensitive 12oz. thread... Lots of Americans paint trains, don't get it twisted. Just because the people doin' them don't constantly brag about it, doesn't mean anyone is a pussy... I'll tell you straight up, I lie my ass off about how many trains I've done, where I did them, and how hard it was. I have nothing, at all, to gain by going around challenging the manhood of the writers who aren't doing them. I don't want my spots to end up hot. Maybe half the reason trains are so difficult in europe is that motherfuckers talk about them soooo much.

say werd

Originally posted by The Fonz

You TALK shit. So what if we talk about them so much?!?! That doesnt make it hot. We actually DO THEM and have the evidence constantly slapped in your mugs. The only TALK and bragging here is you saying you do so and so but dont show off the flicks, bah!

TALK is cheap. (i heard that quoted on an american chat show yesterday, how ironic!!)

umm. it could be your in another country and you are only in america for a short period of time and you do the trains and you put the flicks in mags. some of these people are probably steady painting nyc cleans and living in nyc. giving the flicks out and drawing too much attention to themselves might not be what they want.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

umm. it could be your in another country and you are only in america for a short period of time and you do the trains and you put the flicks in mags. some of these people are probably steady painting nyc cleans and living in nyc. giving the flicks out and drawing too much attention to themselves might not be what they want.

you missed the point i think.

We paint trains solidly in our country too - and give the flicks out, and risk just as high if not higher penalties if caught - yet people still paint them. So it's not just because the only fear is of getting deported + a night in the cell.

fair enough it may be easier painting abroad but still, I have a lot to lose if caught in my own country too and it doesnt stop me.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

These euro kids come here and paint our trains then have the nerve to come here and talk shit...

oh wait a sec thats like sayin euro writers actually count...

Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

These euro kids come here and paint our trains then have the nerve to come here and talk shit...

oh wait a sec thats like sayin euro writers actually count...

:D I hope this is joke!! Or else you've just embarassed yourself and your nation!!!

let's just say this....passenger trains have been getting painted twice as long here in the US than they have abroad.

Also, alot of you block headed people do not understand why people don't want to share flicks...not everyone has such a fuckin swollen head as you austrailians and they choose to keep their flicks to themselves.

honestly, you guys paint passenger trains consistantly, and that's cool as shit, but either quiet the fuck up and keep doing it or don't bother because you are not getting any of my respect by being complete jackasses.

Originally posted by beatupjettapainter

IVO, if u know how to contact SKEW, let me know, been trying to find

this guy for a hot minute....I got some flicks i owe him....

lemme know, drop me an e-mail

peace

WHO R U? WHATS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS? AND WHY SHOULD I TRUST THAT YOU THAT YOU KNOW SKEW?

Guest de la cruz

HMMM

Originally posted by beatupjettapainter

IVO, if u know how to contact SKEW, let me know, been trying to find

this guy for a hot minute....I got some flicks i owe him....

lemme know, drop me an e-mail

peace

YES I TOO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHOS THIS TRYIN TO CONTACT MY MAIN MAN,,,,I DONT BELIEVE HES EVER BEEN TO MONTREAL????

Archived