its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

ivo how recent are these new nyc clean trains you are posting? some look like they must have been done a long time ago just because they are wholecars. i hope they are actually "clean train" era.

well fox,they are from 1995 which is a bit of a while ago now but it is still 100% clean train era dont u worry about that! so u seem to think its not possible to do wholecars in nyc anymore? check the full color fusion damet wc i posted ages ago on this thread somewhere,its from 2000!

i dont think so larry king,people still tunnel bomb after 9/11, so getting to a lay up isnt that hard if you have the guts, and know your way around .

those clean trains are nuts, much respect

i seen a e2e by some guys one day last summer,one of them said kid,i forgot the other, it blew me away that people still can pull of e2e's in NYC, of course that was the day i didnt want to carry my camera.

Originally posted by The BLACK Y

i dont think so larry king,people still tunnel bomb after 9/11, so getting to a lay up isnt that hard if you have the guts, and know your way around .

those clean trains are nuts, much respect

i seen a e2e by some guys one day last summer,one of them said kid,i forgot the other, it blew me away that people still can pull of e2e's in NYC, of course that was the day i didnt want to carry my camera.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ALL YOU YANKS THINK IT IS HARD TO PAINT THE NYC SUBWAY?..FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THERE AND FEW OTHER AUSSIE MATES WHO BEEN THERE WE ALL AGREE IT IS MUCH EASIER TO DO PANELS,E2E'S AND WHOLECARS IN NYC THAN AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE...ITS PISS EASY,WHERE DID EVERYONE GET THIS THEORY THAT ITS HARD? EG. A TRAIN IS LAYED UP IN A TUNNEL,YOU GO IN THE TUNNEL AND PAINT THE TRAIN AND LEAVE,THERE ISNT SECURITY ON EVERY YARD OR TUNNEL SO WHAT IS EVERYONE WHINGING ABOUT??? I GUESS THE TRUTH IS YA'LL DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO GO DOWN THERE I THINK.................................

ivo your right it isnt as hard as it may seem, as you and i both know alot of new yorkers do them,its just people dont post them all over the web or in mags for personal reasons. as for as going all out with whole cars i dont know about that ,not every yard and lay up is that easy nor do people want to spend all that time doing them,?

all know is nyc has some good bombers and they have heart

Guest THE LAW

IVO, THE LAW agrees with you in part, NYC trains aren't the hardest trains in the world, or even the US by far,.....

BUT we all know the great thing about travelling to other countries is that the worst that can happen to you is you spend a day or two in jail and get asked to leave the country. big fucking deal. no $30,000+ dollar fines or time in an American prison....quite frankly, stakes aren't nearly as high when you're out of your country.

Originally posted by THE LAW

BUT we all know the great thing about travelling to other countries is that the worst that can happen to you is you spend a day or two in jail and get asked to leave the country

that's true, but if you get busted and decide you want to travel back again at a later date, your visa is going to get knocked back by the authorities. so there is downsides for the traveller as well.

Guest THE LAW

ummmm....yeah...lets weigh out these consequences...

1. "damn, i can't go back to italy on vacation and paint trains again."

2. "what the fuck. i owe the state 30,000 dollars or a go to prison for a year....and ...oh...what?....i'm a convicted felon and can't get a job anywhere or vote for the rest of my life?"

its like the saying goes, dont shit uin your own backyard.

fuck im already banned from the us.... no nyc cleans for me for about 7 more years. and i agree with the law, like i give a fuck if im not allowed back in poland or belgium to paint cleans whoop de doo.

but still, these tains are badass, and take some serious balls to do.

bumpism

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY ALL YOU YANKS THINK IT IS HARD TO PAINT THE NYC SUBWAY?..FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THERE AND FEW OTHER AUSSIE MATES WHO BEEN THERE WE ALL AGREE IT IS MUCH EASIER TO DO PANELS,E2E'S AND WHOLECARS IN NYC THAN AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE...ITS PISS EASY,WHERE DID EVERYONE GET THIS THEORY THAT ITS HARD? EG. A TRAIN IS LAYED UP IN A TUNNEL,YOU GO IN THE TUNNEL AND PAINT THE TRAIN AND LEAVE,THERE ISNT SECURITY ON EVERY YARD OR TUNNEL SO WHAT IS EVERYONE WHINGING ABOUT??? I GUESS THE TRUTH IS YA'LL DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO GO DOWN THERE I THINK.................................

IVO, THE NEW YORK TRAINS ARE PROBABLY HARD TO HIT BECAUSE A BIG FREAKIN PLANE CRASHED INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. EVER HEARD OF TERRORISTS & THERE WILL BE MORE POLICE OUT TRYIN' TO INFORCE THE LAW AND BEAT PEOPLE UP. DUH./ NOT BECAUSE NYC RITERS ARE SCARED. COOL FREIGHTS THOUGH MAN !!

Guest imported_Europe

Holy shit Ivo! Way to go with those new fresh posts.

I hadnt even seen half of those Camel and Reaze hits.

Truly amazing...

Originally posted by THE LAW

IVO, THE LAW agrees with you in part, NYC trains aren't the hardest trains in the world, or even the US by far,.....

BUT we all know the great thing about travelling to other countries is that the worst that can happen to you is you spend a day or two in jail and get asked to leave the country. big fucking deal. no $30,000+ dollar fines or time in an American prison....quite frankly, stakes aren't nearly as high when you're out of your country.

In England we have fines for trains just as high, if not higher, plus jail sentances for even CONSPIRING to paint a train. BUT the trains still get BEATINGS!!

you seem to be trying to justify that its ok not to paint passenger trains in your own contry? I dont see the point you are trying to make?! Sounds a bit odd.

BUMPO for IVOs Freeeesh flix! my face just got a sun tan!

Guest MyTeeMexican
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

Yeah..Well lets put it this way..From what i understand if any foreigners get caught the worst thing that will happen to you is you will spend a night or 2 in central booking, and get deported. If you are from the U.S. you are going to do hard time these days because the city isnt playing when it comes to graff. They are hitting people left and right with felonies in the last 2 years. Alot easier to "have the balls" when you got nothing to loose, but not being able to come back here.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by MyTeeMexican

Yeah..Well lets put it this way..From what i understand if any foreigners get caught the worst thing that will happen to you is you will spend a night or 2 in central booking, and get deported. If you are from the U.S. you are going to do hard time these days because the city isnt playing when it comes to graff. They are hitting people left and right with felonies in the last 2 years. Alot easier to "have the balls" when you got nothing to loose, but not being able to come back here.

yes.

ivo, i enjoy your collection of flicks, but please dont start trouncing on other cats for not jumping on full cars in nyc. i would be spitting the same shit to your people if i were to come to your country, so be a bit sensible about your comments. that's it.

Originally posted by NJfr8Riter

IVO, THE NEW YORK TRAINS ARE PROBABLY HARD TO HIT BECAUSE A BIG FREAKIN PLANE CRASHED INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. EVER HEARD OF TERRORISTS & THERE WILL BE MORE POLICE OUT TRYIN' TO INFORCE THE LAW AND BEAT PEOPLE UP. DUH./ NOT BECAUSE NYC RITERS ARE SCARED. COOL FREIGHTS THOUGH MAN !!

Don't worry they're still getting spanked! Bump for the thread IVO... Europeans and Aussies have been keepin the NYC train seen alive for the past few years...he he he.. there's so much Americans don't even see... seems crazy to then bitch about our styles on your trains!!:D The argument that you have more to lose is laughable...people have hit trains in India, Thailand- all over the world where you'll lose alot more thatn a couple of years of your life!!... And subways such as the London Underground are 10 times harder to paint but still get a regular lickin'.... Show us flix of Americans hitting the Underground, the Paris Metro, the Berlin subway and then we can really talk...

Archived