its a "new" NYC CLEAN TRAINZ thread!!!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by IHATEU

never herd of skew...he seems live..word up....

Skew is a clean train killer all the way...

Sorry, I don't wanna sound TOO much like an ass, but I'm from that other coast..

Do a LOT of people still paint the NYC subway cars? I mean, is it mostly these people posted or are these just some of the ones that IVO caught? I didn't even realize that more then a couple people here or there hit em up still! If it's possible, I don't see why more people aren't? Are they WAY sketchier then the average fr8 spot or what? I'd imagine so..

-> Jedd

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by justjedd

Sorry, I don't wanna sound TOO much like an ass, but I'm from that other coast..

Do a LOT of people still paint the NYC subway cars? I mean, is it mostly these people posted or are these just some of the ones that IVO caught? I didn't even realize that more then a couple people here or there hit em up still! If it's possible, I don't see why more people aren't?

Are they WAY sketchier then the average fr8 spot or what? I'd imagine so..

-> Jedd

don't know what to say to this... if people are painting them and you're not seeing the flicks, just assume they don't want you to.

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by NATO

you can stick your freights up your arse, that is hot shit.

Normally I'd get all mad and defend freights.....But I just can't argue that....That ces is the real deal..:king:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived