If You Saw Someone Stealing a Bike

vanfullofretards

What would you do?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Back in the day before when I was not calling cops, I stole a few bikes.

One time I was under a bridge and jacked some toys for their paint and bike. As I rolled out of the bridge to the burger king right next store, one of their moms saw I had her kids bike and tried to rush out of burger king. As she was going through the double door entry way, her purse got caught on the door and swung her bake on her ass. I proceeded to laugh at her.

As she got up and finally ran outside, I picked up the bike and threw it at her. She fell back on her ass against the door.

I took off after that.

Usually I would just punch the kids in their face and take their bikes. This has also happened to me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the early 90's a bike could fetch up to 60bucks at a pawnshop.

So many bikes got got, that when they stopped accepting them, we would toss them into canals and lakes, rather then stocking them up elsewhere.

When I was in Copenhagen, it was pretty common to wake up on a Saturday or Sunday morning hungover as shit and see a bike or two that had been thrown over a bridge and frozen into the ice. It was neat.

Then again, no one really locked their bikes up just because it was insane taboo to fuck with someone else's, since so many people used them to get around

For all of you that said you'd do nothing, if it was your bike would you want passerbys to do nothing?

Probably not, you'd want people to beat the shit out of the guy. So I don't understand that line of thinking.

pretty much this, but i don't expect anyone to really intervene, though it would be cool if they did. the average person is terrified of any type of confrontation, not to mention with people they don't even know who are potentially dangerous. or they just don't give a shit.

i guess if you're into bikes then you're probably more likely to do something. i always thought it'd just be more fun to set up a bait bike somewhere and deal with the thieves that way.

I would not tolerate someone stealing a bike or prowling a car in my neighborhood not because I give a shit about some other guys bike but because I care about my own shit.

I would look the other way if I saw someone stealing a truck load of bikes from REI however.

I'm white as the day is long and I've stolen countless bicycles. Even racked a grinder to take off the serial numbers, repaint them and sell on the frame and parts separately.

Thinking back, it's funny how upset I was when someone ganked my Mongoose after I left it near a bridge to paint.

Seems like a long while back now.

What would you do if you saw someone tagging a bus stop in your neighbourhood?

For all of you that said you'd do nothing, if it was your bike would you want passerbys to do nothing?

Probably not, you'd want people to beat the shit out of the guy. So I don't understand that line of thinking.

i don't know, if my bike got stolen i wouldnt be mad that no one did anything, i dont expect anyone to do anything. my house got broken into in the middle of the day, my first reaction was not to get angry that no one in the neighborhood saw them/stopped them

of those who have admitted stealing bikes in your life: how many of you are non-whites?

i'm white and i've stolen maybe 10-15 bikes. every single one of them was to get home on late at night/drunk. never was i like yo dats a sweet bike i could get tree fiddy fo it and cop some oxys yo werd.

Nonwhiteoner.

throw_nigga_Spider_Man_Meme-s500x375-196144.jpg