If You Saw Someone Stealing a Bike

vanfullofretards

What would you do?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hire a crackhead to fuck a whore in a truck and get a oneliner on the neighbors fence.

Then when he wants his money, i would hit him in the head with my 40d.

I am not worrying about anyone else, because they should mind their own damn business unless I am directing my teenage angst towards them directly.

Stop snitching, I am just having fun.

Why cant everyone just let me have fun?

Not yours, close by your place though. Didn't you see my fucking story?!

ah, missed it in the ol skim. went back & found it

the answer is no. at my old jerb when i used to smoke cigarettes, i was having one outside.. a quick break. this was next to a main road at a major intersection & it had only started getting dark. while having said smoke, i heard sawing by hand. looked a few feet around the corner & this crusty looking dude with a backpack (which i guess he carries the saw around in) was hooded up & straight sawing this bike post off to get to the bike. we locked eyes & i just laughed & turned around. a few weeks later, i was walking down the street & saw him on a different bike. itd be different if someone was trying to steal a bike from your older neighbour or some shit.. but in general, i could give a fuck about someones bike. a mans gotta eat

randy-trailer-park-boys.jpg

• Like 1

extremely relevant to thread:

i put "try to stop" 'cause of the scenario. It's close enough to my house and my bike has been stolen more than once, this shit pisses me off. So yea I step to this person. Two things could happen that would cause me to rethink:

1. the dude has a weapon. the moment this dude comes at me with a weapon i'm ghost. hospital bills or a funeral over a bike? not for me.

2. the bike was locked up real bad in the first place by someone whos a dumbass or doesnt care about having their shit stolen. i'm darwinist about property theft, if you dont lock your bike and it gets taken i dont feel bad. survival of the fittest. If you're walking down the street tweeting and someone pulls your iphone and dre beats out of your hand and head i couldnt care less.

Should he approach and try to fight i'm throwing a punch because:

1. police do nothing about a stolen bike. that shits just paperwork.

2. why not? thug lYfEE!!!

hope this works for my e-rep!

The one time that I caught a bike thief in the act I ran up on him and kicked him in the ass as hard as I could while wearing bike shoes....that caused him to smack his head on a parking meter, so while he was stunned I grabbed him by the collar and started to drag him towards the nearest dumpster so I could lock him inside with my Krypto. Fortunately for both of us my friends intervened because we were across the street from the cop shop. He got up and ran off, and I went back in the bar and got another beer. Never saw him again.

That's what I would do in the moment...but if I had time to think about it? Well...I would probably pepper spray him, strip him naked, then tag "WILL WORK FOR FOOD" across his asscheeks after I ziptied him bent over a shopping cart in the middle of a busy intersection.

Anyone I have ever saw trying to commit some lil theft like that really dont stick around after you hollar at them. Im a bike person so I would definitely try all that I could to keep the person from getting the bike. Although Im not about to get arrested with the real criminal just because a cop turns the corner and sees both of us fighting and also because one person cant secure their bike properly. I have no time to go to jail for the lil things.

As for my bike(s).....theyre never in a spot where they could be open for the taking.

any idjit could be a "master bike thief".

if i see someone fucking with a bike ill call them out. fuck bike thieves. if they wanna get physical then theyre gonna get their ass kicked. or stabbed. or both.

my bike or anyones bikes anywhere doesnt have to be in my neighborhood. hell i dont even have a neighborhood. haha.

FUCK.

BIKE.

THIEVES.