Calling the cops

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any time u get niggers out of the neighborhood shit is infinitely better for everyone----------------u roust the shit out of your community and leave them to themselves-----------------nearly died the other day when i saw a black family in my neighborhood------------------

Don't forget the tainted white youth trying to be niggers by getting laid in the backseat of their car.

Our communities will fall apart if we allow high schoolers to have sex in and around our parks, our children will be scar'd for life.

You see life is like that.

We change, that's all.

You see, the guy I am now is not the guy I was then.

If the guy I was then met the guy I am now he'd beat the shit out of me.

Those are the facts.

Then I'd call the cops on him, dumb fucking starter coat wearing ass nurga.

I didn't sell out, I bought in.

5/7 < 3/4

i'll be asleep before i'm more sober.

i understand that you guys gotta draw the line somewhere as to what you give a shit about, that seems to be the whole debate's crux. rape and bpublic sex aren't right next to eachother on people's give-a-fuck list. got it.

but for those of us that grew up in grime crime and general dumb shit, is it unreasonable or outragoues to want more for your kids? who gives a shit if they know or pick up on the nuance of it. can a kid separate a junkie from a diabetic? probably not, but i'm not gonna let a tweaker asshole sit across from any part of my hood.

i think cilone has been straight forward about the part that bothered him is the fact that it was infront of a park full of kids, as well as his own.

is there something inherently wrong with calling cops to execute something within their inarguable scope of duties? or are cops an absolute last resort for murders and rapes? if someone robs you personally or your neighbor or the 7-11 or the bank, when does it start/stop being a legit thing to call about?

so lemme get this straight

I Just dont see the need to get police involved on such an minor instance

... like open car sex in broad daylight and shit ... but you "regulate the hood" ...

against robbers and crackheads, real threats

robbers? ok.

crackheads?

a threat on the level with robbers? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lemme let you, ask yourself:

Was that scene really a threat to you?

harming no one, bothering no one, and you ["REGULATE"] for no reason other than being bored on a Sunday and needing to feel like youre serving your ''community''.

So basically ...

You're just a faggot, this guy wasnt harming your kids in anyway.

You sound like a conservative against gay-marriage.

these fiends ... these 130 pound strung out junkies ... they threaten you? they're harming you enough to get "REGULATED" ???

lemme ask you.

Your kids didnt know what he was doing, he wasnt fucking them, so again remind us how he

was putting them in danger?

Crackheads arent forcefeeding you crack, they aren't stealing crack from you ...

again remind us how they're putting you in danger, you hardened block regulator?

:eek: :eek:

5/7 < 3/4

i'll be asleep before i'm more sober.

i understand that you guys gotta draw the line somewhere as to what you give a shit about, that seems to be the whole debate's crux. rape and bpublic sex aren't right next to eachother on people's give-a-fuck list. got it.

The debate seems to be between those who would've called the cops for whatever reason, and those of use who didnt see it as a big deal

but for those of us that grew up in grime crime and general dumb shit, is it unreasonable or outragoues to want more for your kids? who gives a shit if they know or pick up on the nuance of it. can a kid separate a junkie from a diabetic? probably not, but i'm not gonna let a tweaker asshole sit across from any part of my hood.

Not at all, I by no means grew up ''poor'', but I surely grew up in crime and nonsense for sure, and you should want better for your kids. Again, I see what you're saying but im saying its two diffrent situations. Id of been alot cooler with him calling the jakes on a junkie then a snatch hound.

i think cilone has been straight forward about the part that bothered him is the fact that it was infront of a park full of kids, as well as his own.

Look, I dont have kids so obviously I have a diffrent feeling about this, if this dude really called the police because he felt he was looking after his children, I understand. I still don;t agree, but anything done for your kids is admirable.

is there something inherently wrong with calling cops to execute something within their inarguable scope of duties? or are cops an absolute last resort for murders and rapes? if someone robs you personally or your neighbor or the 7-11 or the bank, when does it start/stop being a legit thing to call about?

Everyone's diffrent, I avoid the cops mainly because I dont enjoy drama or bullshit, and its been my experience they don't help, they either do nothing positive or try to make you the bad guy regardless. To anser your question fully, I cant imagine a situation id call the cops outside of: Murder(and only if I witnessed it/involved someone I knew), rape that i couldnt prevent, or my car got stolen. My house has been broken into and robbed, and needless to say my roomie called the jakes and they did nothing. Running teenagers out of the park is about all theyre good for.

Because it isn't about the Ravens.

This thread is down to property owners vs. renters (or in cunts case, moms basement)

Street cred doesn't lend shit to equity credit.

Buy land, plant seeds, pull rank on undesirables on your lawn.

Funny, you seem a little scared of the NFL thread now, itd have nothing to do with you getting fucking slayed would it?

Ive seen you lurking in there twice, I guess money can't buy you wit or a comeback.

You're a one trick pony, and a lame one at that, You've said that same diss about 4 times,

and my mom doesn't even have a basement, I do have an expensive apartment though, nice try moneybags.

Oh shit, cunt morphed into DAO!

Oh shit, youre corny, tired, and saying the same shit everyone said first!

Nice move on your part, wait until i get in an arguement with others becasue you're too coward to engage me one on one.

Its cool though, you have so much money right, thats why youre on this website right now instead of swimming in it like scrooge McDuck.

so lemme get this straight

... like open car sex in broad daylight and shit ... but you "regulate the hood" ...

robbers? ok.

crackheads?

a threat on the level with robbers? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lemme let you, ask yourself:

So basically ...

these fiends ... these 130 pound strung out junkies ... they threaten you? they're harming you enough to get "REGULATED" ???

lemme ask you.

Crackheads arent forcefeeding you crack, they aren't stealing crack from you ...

again remind us how they're putting you in danger, you hardened block regulator?

:eek: :eek:

Crackheads stab people, they can get guns, and they rob and or break into houses.

A 19 fucking a 14 year old will do none of those things.

You fail at trying to be clever and twisting my point.

Funny, you seem a little scared of the NFL thread now, itd have nothing to do with you getting fucking slayed would it?

Ive seen you lurking in there twice, I guess money can't buy you wit or a comeback. You see life is like that. We change, that's all. You see, the guy I am now is not the guy I was then. If the guy I was then met the guy I am now he'd beat the shit out of me. Those are the facts.

You're a one trick pony, and a lame one at that, You've said that same diss about 4 times,

and my mom doesn't even have a basement, I do have an expensive apartment though, nice try moneybags.

Expensive apartments is the last thing you should brag about. You know you don't get that money back, right?! Renting is for suckers. I'm not sure how a renter could own me.

I guess I left a browser tab open in the background. I haven't been there since Monday, so you've been talking to a wall.

If I get drunk on Sunday, I may try reading your witty comebacks( if they aren't in red text )

But much like the broke, familyless peon trolling threads claiming street cred and boredom about real life relevant topics, you pretending to be the long snapper for the Ravens bored me and I lost interest in that thread. I weep for the future.

A 19 fucking a 14 year old will do none of those things.

I mean, just so we're all clear, you've said both "teenager" and "19 year old" to refer to 22 year old who ran up in a 14 year old. 8 years isn't much if it's a 35 year old bouncing a 27 year old on his knee, but there's a shade of difference here.

Plus look at his ears---this man was working on gauges and fingerslamming someone 8 years younger than him in what I assume was a Neon or some other hysterical kind of car.

I don't really see much of an ethical violation or societal loss

Expensive apartments is the last thing you should brag about. You know you don't get that money back, right?! Renting is for suckers. I'm not sure how a renter could own me.

I guess I left a browser tab open in he background. I haven't been there since Monday, so you've been talking to a wall.

If I get drunk on Sunday, I may try reading your witty comebacks( if they aren't in red text )

But much like the broke, familyless peon trolling threads claiming street cred and boredom about real life relevant topics, you pretending to be the long snapper for the Ravens bored me and I lost interest in that thread. I weep for the future.

Expensive is a relative term, and I know I dont, but its fucking comfy as a bitch and sees alot more action then your quiet suburban house.

Its not about what you have scrooge, its how you use it.

And you're a fucking liar, but its cool. Ive seen you in there, leave then come back, probably because there is nothing you can say after coming off as a complete jackass trying to floss and you got completly shut down.

To be honest, I dont know if ive ever gotten as many props or pm's for slaying someone like I did to you in that thread.

I dont get it, you keep saying how interesting, rich and awesome you are.

WHY ARE YOU ON HERE?

Answer, you're, A, Fucking, Loser.

I mean, just so we're all clear, you've said both "teenager" and "19 year old" to refer to 22 year old who ran up in a 14 year old. 8 years isn't much if it's a 35 year old bouncing a 27 year old on his knee, but there's a shade of difference here.

Plus look at his ears---this man was working on gauges and fingerslamming someone 8 years younger than him in what I assume was a Neon or some other hysterical kind of car.

I don't really see much of an ethical violation or societal loss

Oh my bad, 19/teenager is what i got out fo it.

If dude's 22 and still sexing in his car then yeah he was a reaaaal fucking loser.