Calling the cops

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out he met this girl at his job as a tutor in two junior high schools.

Asking for a patrol to roll through a park is not a bad thing.

Confronting retards while you are walking through the park with three little kids, is a bad thing.

thats classic pedo shit.

child sexual predators put themselves in situations where they can work with/be with kids.

sandusky did it too.

They are also finding out there were more girls too. That girl was in a program for kids who do not look they are going to succeed in school.

Also, he lives 20-30 miles away and came to my neighborhood. He should stay in his own town. Fuck him for bringing that shit to literally in front of my house.

Well.

You made a fairly adult decision that didn't result in a pissant fight or argument, and this guy has only himself to blame. WHERE IS IS UR HONOR U SPINELESS COWARD U R THE DEFINITION OF WAT ITS NOT 2 BE A MAN

I hope DAO comes out of hibernation for this thread..."niggas was 27 and banging 9 year olds, I dunno where you faggots grew up, but this is normal."

• Like 3

Anyone having sex in a car in a public place obviously isn't normal.It's either someone raping someone or a prostitute with a jon, and when it usual is a hooker they go to more discreet places. Sounds like this dude was a idiot if he was in the spot he was in No normal people pull into a public place to fuck. Yes it does happen if you're girl is into the whole public place thing, but 60% of the times it's not like that every time!

The only reason I did not confront is because I had my 4, 7, and 8 year old with me and they did not notice what was going on at that point.

As a father of two children myself, and a retired scumbag, he did the right thing.

...And as it turned out, stopped a serial pedo in his tracks - To this I salute him.

I snitched some dumb wiggers last Thanksgiving for casing/trying to break into homes on my block.

I knew they were some petty teens prob in town for night, but my real concern was that one of my neighbors would shoot 'em.

People in AZ treat their guns like their favorite child, and tote 'em like a third nut.

In a way, I was looking out for the dumb wiggers.

That was the first time I've snitched, Chicago PD gave me a night in a holding cell three separate times for not talking... I've paid my dues.

Only people who don't own property, &/or don't have kids (& DAO) would see this as wrong.

I would never approach a criminal, I've seen too much fucked up shit go down in my life to never want to expose my kids to it, or risk getting myself hurt.

Point being, if you fuck up on my block, I'm gonna exercise my tax dollars and let some chump 20-something rook do my dirty work. I'll just sit on my balcony with a beer and wave thanks.

/grownuponer

• Like 1

I don't believe you about all this after the fact pedo bullshit.

It doesn't make any sense unless its been a long time since this went down,

and they're just now presenting this in court and more girls have come foreward.

The only thing I know is when I asked why do I have to give a statement for a misdemeanor, the cop told me that it is a felony because she is 14. This happened a few hours after it happened. Also today in the paper and on the news, they released some more info and gave a number and asked for more victims to come forward. The news also said that the next city over was able to identify him as a suspect in one of their cases involving a underage girl.

I did not get a really good look at the girl and could not tell her age. I just wanted them to stop getting their freak on in front of everyone at the park. I would not have called if they were being more discreet.