Calling the cops

CILONE/SK

I know some of you will call me a snitch, but fuck it. Yesterday I called the cops on some guy who was screwing a girl in the park across the street from my house, that I could see from me house. He was in his truck banging away as kids and people were walking by. I just asked for a patrol to roll by and boot the nigga out of the park, because of his not giving a fuck that there was softball games and kids riding bikes right behind his truck.

Cops rolled up and checked him. I was already home by then. Dumb fuck could have gone somewhere else more chill then a well-traveled park.

The guy was park a little to the left of the park entrance in this pic:

IMG_5545a.jpg

A few hours later i got a call from the cop who checked him. He wanted me to wrote a statement. I said, "why am I going to write a statement on a misdemeanor?" He said that he is getting charged with a felony and that he is is 22 and she is 14.

Here is his pic:

showmugshot.jpg

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im saying it takes two to tango, feel me? I aint into that young blood shit but i mind my own buisness, unless i hear screaming, loud explosions, or people yelling rape.

I hear you and I know she was down, because I saw it going down. I just wanted this dumb motherfucker to roll out of my neighborhood. That is all that would have happened if she was of age. But this dude chose to pick a spot that is in the middle of the entrance of the park and also kick it with a 14 year old. If she was legit, the cops would have just told him to move on.

He did multiple fuckups and now is going to pay for it.

He could have chilled in the back of the park or somewhere more quiet and there would have been no problems. He could also have chose someone over 18.

He fucked up.

Fuck him and anyone else who does not like what i did. He disrespected me, my family and my neighborhood.

• Like 1

I hear you and I know she was down, because I saw it going down. I just wanted this dumb motherfucker to roll out of my neighborhood. That is all that would have happened if she was of age. But this dude chose to pick a spot that is in the middle of the entrance of the park and also kick it with a 14 year old. If she was legit, the cops would have just told him to move on.

He did multiple fuckups and now is going to pay for it.

He could have chilled in the back of the park or somewhere more quiet and there would have been no problems. He could also have chose someone over 18.

He fucked up.

Fuck him and anyone else who does not like what i did. He disrespected me, my family and my neighborhood.

Ok ok, I level with you. As you can tell, I do not yet have kids.

you should have just sniped him in his truck.

i'd either do the same thing or go beat on dudes truck myself and confront. shit like that cracks me up. worst case scenario he jumps out of his truck with pants down and wants to fight.

great lulz ensue for all, and cops show up anyway because parents at the park call for indecent exposure.

even though you didnt know & was still snitching, i guess the ends did justify the means. im not a parent, but sort of do agree with your thought process in protecting your children from allowing themselves to be programmed from open acts of intimacy/piggish humping at such an age

this is more of a "what came first - the chicken or the egg?" type of question, but with snitching reflexes & said justified outcome

Dude was fucking in a car and you called the cops over that shit? Dam man thats fucked up. You could have just told your kids to go play in the park for a second and banged on the window and told him whats up, if he had any issues knock the dude out. Hell you could have done that in front of your kids so as to show how to handle a situation without calling the cops. But instead you called the cops, the cops probably told this dude he was fucking some 14yr old not some 19yr old like she said she was.

Man I ain't gonna call you a snitch cause this isn't technically snitching but you are a cop caller which is the next worst thing.

Yeah dude was banging some 14yr old next to a park and thats fucked up but you didn't need to go calling the cops when you had other options.