Calling the cops

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

different scenario. say someone was outside selling drugs in the park instead, he is much more of a threat to have in your neighborhood than some dude fucking in his car. if he would have snitched and made a thread about it would people here be having the same attitude? i doubt it. you'd all be up in arms like "oh fuck you snitchin ass nurga" etc. etc. etc.

22yo fucking 14yo, not cool.

22yo selling dope to 14yo, learn to walk straight and master your high young one!

The "yo whassup dog you're a writer stop snitching br0" line is stale because a) I've seen way too many writers flip over some bullshit and b) when shit gets really real and I'm rolling with a white kid from the suburbs...I don't care how many spots they have running, because when it comes down to it they're still a white kid from the suburbs who is only a criminal by default and not the swinging dick they'd like to think they are.

When someone is out of their element, they usually freeze or panic when shit gets hot. And since I'm too old to deal with dummies, I roll solo 99% of the time....having to be the babysitter in a hot situation sucks ass.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone or trying to pull anyone's card, but let's be honest here.

do what you do, if you want to live that kind of life, as a normal upstanding citizen or whatever, then thats fine. but if you are into a criminal lifestyle (i.e. being a writer etc.) then you got to live by different rules, you can't have it both ways. my thing is, im not going to hold a civilian accountable for calling the cops because they are just playing their part, they are on that side of the law. but if you are out here habitually breaking laws and shit, you have a different set of code of ethics. the chief among those being don't talk to police.

im not some hardcore tough guy or any of that shit, i just think being a writer who also calls the police is hypocritical as shit.

My dude, engaging in criminal activity does not mean you automatically endorse all criminal activity, even criminals have standards. You telling me if you're out painting an alley and you see some piece of shit raping a chick you just give each other a nod and a wink and continue on because you're both committing a crime?

dude was dumb for parking there. if your already in the burbs and drove twenty something miles to get there why not drive a couples miles farther to the sticks?

n iv been out in the middle of no where n had the cops tap my window. i was 18 she was 17 they said gtfo of here. good times

My dude, engaging in criminal activity does not mean you automatically endorse all criminal activity, even criminals have standards. You telling me if you're out painting an alley and you see some piece of shit raping a chick you just give each other a nod and a wink and continue on because you're both committing a crime?

And then there's that angle.

When it's time to physically remove an individual from a squat, I like to call it "taking out the trash." Sometimes common sense takes precedence over my anarchist tendencies...if you can't behave right then you gotta go. Nothing personal....call it what you will, but there are times where I'm asked to be the Big Guy who enforces the prevailing morality of whatever space I'm in...does that make me a cop? No, it means I have to do what's right sometimes.

And please believe that I don't get "what's right" confused with the law even if it appears that way at times.

Can I use props like wow gold?

Yes you can, you can even sell them on ebay.

Also I'm not sure how all of you can see this is snitching, its cop calling which is a different thing, they are fairly close but not quite the same. Being a cop caller isn't quite as bad as being a snitch, but its still on the never talk to that person or hang out with them or trust them with anything kind of situation, not the I'm gonna beat your ass the minute you show your face and hope someone has the decency to leave you in shallow grave where you will never be found.

but he wasn't. all he knows is that someone is fucking in their car. if you would call the cops on someone for something like that, which seems petty to me (because again, at the time he doesn't know he's fucking a kid) then it sounds like you would call them for a whole myriad of other shit.

if i saw a rape i have no clue what i would do because i've never been put in that situation before. i'd like to think i would try to prevent it in some way, but i can't say. i don't think i would be terribly offended by one of my friends calling the cops on a situation like that either. but this isn't one of those cases. as far as im concerned this is one of those " wow, what a dickhead this guy is for fucking in plain sight like that, let me go back to watching tv" type scenarios because as he said it was mad blatant what he was doing, so let his own stupidity catch up with him. but i find it hypocritical that a criminal of any sort would approve of talking to the police when if it was the other way around they would be hella pissed about being called on.

I wouldn't have called the cops. And I wouldn't have tapped on his window. But put yourself in the situation of the raper:

"I, raper, should've been more careful about my raping, and as I did not, I am now paying the price for my deeds."

If you're willing to put yourself on the line like that (ie: having sex with an underage girl, in front of a park, in broad daylight, in a residential suburban neighborhood when you can easily drive elsewhere) be prepared to be accountable for it. So much for the raper.

Cilone had the right to call the cops. Does that make it right? Not necessarily. But it doesn't make it wrong either. The raper was committing a tangible, offensive act before C's family. This was not someone catching a tag on his block. As far as I'm concerned, justice is served. Further young girls will not have to be raped by this man.

Imagine a truck parked in front of your house/building with a creepy guy fucking a young girl every day. Now this is not an everyday occurrence, but it could prove bothersome. Imagine your children seeing it. The guy could be a crazy fuck, after all he is having sex in a truck in broad daylight. How badly do you want to engage yourself in confrontation with him? He could have a knife or not have a knife. You don't know. 'Go out and menace him with a bat/club, brah.' And risk getting yourself involved in what could be perceived as a criminal act by the ever-bored suburban law enforcement company? No, thanks.

I once saw a nurga choking his girlfriend on a busy street in a shitty neighborhood in Chicago. I was drunk, I hit him with a lock, it didn't work and he smashed a 40 on my head. His girl egged him on to fuck me up, too. I got away, flagged a cop down and told him that the dude was choking his girl out. That was it, didn't press charges or complain about my head. I left. Anyone that has experienced domestic violence on a personal level can attest that 'Stop Snitching' does not apply in that type of situation. This thing with the raper, in my eyes, is just red apples and green apples in comparison with the nurga, a public display of violence. Violence is present in both, in the case of the raper it was more of a visual violence. After getting 40'd I generally don't get directly involved in other people's conflicts. If I witness violence (ie: someone getting hurt, tangibly) I'll call the pig squad to do justice's dirty work. Unfortunately they rarely live up to the job, but we must work accordingly with the options available to us. I'm not rushing to call the cops in any case, but I will if I know that in doing so it will prevent someone's suffering.

Eh, I'm trying to make a point and it's not coming out that strong. Anyone study logic, dialectic? I need to learn how to build a better argument.

/end pointless post

Yo if i had 3 of my own flesh and blood with me and cared about them (which i would think i would if i had em) i dont see how this is some "stop snitchin" shit.

john gacy was on point, the scent of trying too hard in here is strong ... where do we get you people ???

killa8.gif[/img]

Well since everyone else threw their true feelings under the bus I guess ill keep it real.

How are you keeping your neighborhood safe by calling the cops on two teenagers getting laid?

I mean you're making it sound like dude was banging it out in a glass box on your lawn,

did you never take a bird to the park in your car trying to get it on?

You're playing up all the ''rapist/pedo'' shit but thats all irrelevant because you didnt know any of that before you called.

Was that scene really a threat to your kids?

If your 4 year old can look at a shaking car and know whats going on, you've already failed as a parent.

You werent keeping your family safe or protecting your kids, you were being a grumpy old man who is the epitome of the enemy to anything fun.

The dude was harming no one, bothering no one, and you got him hemmed up for no reason other than being bored on a Sunday and needing to feel like youre serving your ''community''.

Ive been the guy in the car(and no the girl was my age not 14) and it sucks when some asshole can't mind their own business, fuck getting old.

Yeah he wound up being a ''scumbag'', but 9/10 times that would of been two high schoolers who just had nowhere to go.

Everyone else here can blow you and pat you on the back, and im not totallty scorning you if you really felt like you were protetcing your kids, but really did you have to do that shit?

This has 0 to do with ''street cred, stop snitching,'' and all that hood shit, its the fact like some said that ive been that dude getting laid in the backseat harming no one, and some cockblock ruined it because his wife stopped putting out a decade ago.