Best man Speesh...

Crocodile Tears

Yeah so last week I was in a wedding party, and as the best man I was obligated to give a speech. Being that the oontz has always kept things semi personal with me, I always try to give back a little and let you guys have at it.

Over all I made it more personalized and got the laughs from the exact people I wanted, if any one else found it funny it was just a coincidental bonus. I stumbled a few times but, brought it home ok in the end. I only had about 6 beers, and wasn't drunk, I thought that if i were, it would make things incomprehensible.

I've heard some good ones and some bad ones. I tried to make it more specific and not a copy paste speech with interchangeable phrases and standard jokes.

Actually I had no format I just wrote what I thought was appropriate, and kept it PG. But has anyone else had to do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMvi0tBWCKc

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BAM! TO BEHOLD, A PUBLIC BULLETIN BOARD, BUILT OF BOTH BRILLIANCE AND BARBARITY BY BASTARDS WITH BONERS. THIS BASTION, NO MERE BULWARK OF BOREDOM, IS A BRUTAL BARRAGE OF BLISTERING BULLSHIT, BARELY BENEVOLENT... BUT BEHIND THE BIGOTRY AND BOOBS, BEYOND THE BITTER BROADCASTS OF BRAGGING BUFFOONS: HERE BE THE BODY POLITIC. A BROTHERHOOD OF BLASPHEMY, BLESSED WITH MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS, BATTLING THE BLAND, THE BOGUS, THE BENIGN. BEDLAM? BRING IT ON. BUT I BABBLE... BETTER TO BE BRIEF.

I'm not really "scared" of having my shit out there, if you know me you know me, if you don't thats cool too. This is one of the only sites people get paranoid about their face. No one cares enough to do anything. Unless you're real ugly, then I could understand. There is nothing significant enough here to mean anything.

Some opinions on here are pretty funny and accurate, so I don't mind. Others are absolute baloney, I can sort through the nonsense, its all subjective. I made it private at the brides request till her online album is complete. Facebook has made anonymity obsolete, now you're a weirdo if you don't have a page, It really makes no difference.

• Like 1