Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wics2

These kids wrote "Still Free Crew"

comment from the article,

by BULLDOG1982Sunday, September 02 2012, 11:44PM

“WHAT A JOKE MY HOUSE WAS COVEED WITH THERE **** NO COMPENSATION JUST A LOAD OF EXCUSES THE COUNCIL ARE NO GOOD AND IM NOT GOING TO COMMENT ON THE POLICE MOR SHOULD BE DONE FOR THIS SORT OF THING IT SAYS SOMTHING WHEN YOU HAVE TO PUT CCTV CAMERAS UP ON YOUR OWN HOUSE SWEAR WORDS AND **** ALL ON MY WALL AND TRING TO HIDE IT FROM MY 7YEAR OLD SON NOT GOOD JUST WISH I COULD HAVE THEM IN A ROOM ON THERE OWN THEY WOULDNT DO IT AGAIN THATS FOR SURE

kIND REGARDS NOT A HAPPY CHAPPY”

I thought about making a thread with the title "post your towns still free crew"

I didn't though

Sigh

i was hoping that this thread was gonna be about some dumbasses sneaking into an airbase and trying to paint "still free" on a plane only to get sucked up into a jet engine or picked off by snipers the second they hit the tarmac.. that would have made my day i think..

That's the crew from this game:

61mNmZJNdOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I don't know whats worse the fact that you know what the crew in this game is or that they bit the crew from that game?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now