BEST OF COPE RANTS ON 12OZ?

Mindfux

(please note the ALL CAPS title of the thread)

Someone needs to make a gayest quotes by cope2 thread and in ALL CAPS

^^coincidentally made this thread, and then found this quote hahaha

was sitting on the front page watching the Utah/Ether vids in Asia, and saw Cope2 doin what he does, and then realized i've seen him go absolutely beserk in some other threads...numerous times :lol:

post em up..alot of the shit is hard to find cause he goes back and deletes it all, but the quotes from other ppl saved most of them (the ones without the original post have been deleted but are quoted from other ppl that quoted Cope himself in the OG thread)..and if we could get Cope himself to come in here and be pissed off at the world, that would be fucking legendary :lol:

AYO METUE NIGGA IMA GET IN YO ASS!!!

AND SO WTF DOES THAT MEAN!!!!! LIKE CMON SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ETHER AND UTAH TOLD ME IN MY FACE THEY NEW I AINT NO SNITCH!!! WHEN I CAUGHT THEM SO SHUT UP WITH YO FAKE FAIREY TALES!!! WHATEVER THINK WHAT YOU WANT!!!I KNOW THE REAL DEAL

OK IF THATS THE CASE WHY IM THE LAST!!!!! ONE ARRESTED NOT THE FIRST LIKE UTAH WAS THEN EVERYONE WENT DOWN MUL CRU MEMBERS OVIE ETHER ALMOST SERG BUT THEY HAD NOTHING ON HIM HERE WE GO I GET ARRESTED!! THE LAST ONE!!! LIKE CMON DO THE MATH FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!! THATS WHY I GOT INDITED CAUSE I WONT SNITCH ON A MUL MEMBER HE KNOWS THE DEAL SO NOW IM IN SUPREME COURT CAUSE I WONT SNITCH U SCUMBAG MOFOS!!! U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME ITS ALL GOOD CAUSE MY FAM AND REAL MOFOS AROUND ME KNOW THE DEAL!!! UTAH IS A SNITCH!!! OK LETS GET THE STORY STRAIGHT!!! SO FUCK YOUS!! AND SHE PUSSY CAUSE INDIE CRACKED HER IN HER FACE AINT SHE AINT DO SHIT!!! PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! ETHER FOLDED WHEN I THREW MY HANDS UP BEGGED FOR ME NOT TO BEAT HIS ASS!!! LIKE CMON TELLEM STOP THE LIES!!! ITS ALL GOOD ME AND INDIE LAUGH CAUSE WE KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEND!! YA PUSSY!!! AYO TAHOE IM COMING FO YOU U PUSSY YOU SHOULDVE JUST PUT YO NAME OVER ME!!! ITS ALL GOOD ITS A WAR YOUS WONT WIN UTAH AND ETHER WILL GET DESTROYED AND RUN OUT OF BANGKOK MY PEOPLES ARE READY OUT THERE!!! YOUS WILL LEARN NOT TO DISRESPECT ME YOU MOFOS!!! MADE U SHOOK!!! AYO SERG I KNOW U ON HERE TALKING SHIT ALL GOOD IMA SEE U DONT CONTACT ME NO MORE NIGGA!!!

who ever is posting there shit up at 12oz should get punched in there fucking face like utah did off there dick these mofos are a bunch of fake hating ass rat mofos!!!! who got me 2 casses in supreme court!!! so fuck you up there!!

bat ritch!!!! lololol wtf is that!! its all good tahoe ima see you in miami dont worry homie ima beat yo punkass!!! its just paint on a wall doesnt define me and my realness nigga!!! yo boy ether is pussy and utah they got checked!!! they know the deal tellem stop frontin with the lies already!!! they gettin all there shit destroyed in bangkok and nyc and wtf u gonna do when i come to miami real soon and put it on yo punk herb ass!!!! dont fold like ether did!! ya should name ya cru made u shook cause ya pussy!!!! this is way far from over trust me!! intime youll see!!

cope2childrape2.jpg

7990131628_c7aec189d6.jpg

cope2's fat dick strikes again

we should just change this thread to "retarded shit that cope says online" and forget about the flicks.

"

12oz-cope2-over-utah-ether-10.jpeg

ether is a HERD ASS?

yo man wtf is that? LOL

cope has the anti midas touch..because anything he holds up and points at automatically looks mad corny and makes me not want to buy it anymore.

5lqud2.jpg

COPE2BRA.jpg

LOL

i know there's some other gems on here

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
MR COPE2 says:

February 12, 2011 at 12:17 am

I LOOOOOOOOVE CHEESE!!!! IMA BIG FAT RAT IMA RAT AND SNITCH ON EVERYBODY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL THIS SHITS SO FUNNY WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOWNS ETHER AND UTAH BONNIE AND CLYDE LOLOLOLOLOL OMG YOU MEAN DUMBBITCH AND BOZO THE CLOWN!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL THESE 2 DUMB FUCKS SNITCHED ON THEM SELF AND DID BIDS FOR GRAFFITI LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SO FUNNY AND NOW THEY THING THERE GANGSTAS LOLOLOLOL OMG IM ON THE FLOOR YEAH THATS WRITE I GOT A LEGAL AID LET THE FUCKING CITY PAY FOR IT WHILE I SAVE MY $$$ AND BUY ME A FAT HOUSE LOLOLOLOLOL ALL THAT $$$$ YA SPENT ON LAWYER FEES AND STILL DID MORE TIME THAN OVIE WHO USED A LEGAL AID ALSO!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL THE JOKES ON YOU YOU FUCKING CLOWNS FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YA FAIRY TALES AND FAKE PAPERWORK WOOPIE DOO!!! YA GOT A BUNCH OF PAPERWORK AND CDS THROWN ON THE FLOOR AND SOME FAKE VORIZON WIRELESS PAPERWORK YA SHOULD GET AN OSCAR THIS WEEK AND THE WINNER IS UTAH AND ETHER FOR 2 DUMB FUCKS!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I LOVE IT!!!!! HAHA YA GOT KICKED OUT OF 004 TEAM FUCKING TOYS!!!! WATCH WHAT I GOT COMING REAL SOON!!! YOU WANNA GO TO WAR WE TAKE IT TO WAR!!! GOODBUY HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND YOU STUPID FUCKS WATCH ME STILL BEAT MY 2 CASES WITH A LEGAL AID LOLOLOLOLOLOL ITS JUST GRAFFITI YOU IDIOTS!!!! I LOVE IT YA JUST HATIN ON ME ITS ALL GOOD AYO UTAH SAY BY TO YOUR TRUCKS THERE GOING DOWN GOT THEM AAAALL MAPPED OUT!!! YA PIECES ARE NEXT REAL SOON GOT MY NIGGAS READY!!! ITS ON BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! THE GOD OF SNITCHING!! OOPS I MEAN THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION HAS RETURNED!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I LOVE THIS IM BREED FOR THIS!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by COPE2GOD (View Original Post)

WHY DONT YOU SCUMBAG HOMO ASS MOFOS GET THE FUCK OFF MY DICK!!! RAT THIS SNITCH THAT!!! CMON ALREADY SHITS PLAYED ALREADY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 10 YEARS ON SOME PROOF CMON SHOW ME YOU FAGGOTS WHY DONT YOU SAY IT TO MY FACE OK IMA RAT AND I GOT 2 OPEN CASES NOW WITH VSQ CAUSE OF OVIE SET ME UP OK HOWS THAT OVIE RATTED ON HOW AND NOSM ASKEM THEY KNOW THE DEAL OK AND OVIE AND UTAH AND ETHER ALL RATTED ON THEM SELF FOR BEING STUPID MOFOS SHARING EMAILS OK ASKEM THEY KNOW THE DEAL SO GET OFF MY FAT DICK ALREADY AND STOP HATING LIKE A BITCH ME SNITCH NEVER THAT DONT RUN IN MY BLOOD LINE MY REAL CLOSE FAM KNOWS THE DEAL SO OFF MY FAT DICK ALREADY YOU WANT A PROBLEM SEE ME WHEN YOU SEE ME THE PROBLEM IS 99% OF ALL YOU GRAFFITI WRITERS ARE PUSSY AND WONT STEP TO ME!!! OK THATS WHY I QUIT GRAFFITI ITS FAKE AND FILLED WITH STRAIGHT UP FAGGOTTS LIKE ALL YOU HATERS OFF MY FAT DICK ALREADY SHOW ME SOME PROOF AND PAPERWORK YOU BITCHES CMON SHOW ME!!!! NEVERRRRRRR!!! YA ALL CAN DROP FUCKING DEAD!!! KING COPE2!!! TRUE LEGEND!!! FOR LIFE YOU HATERRRRS!!!

I got you on the outfit my dude.

cope1.jpg

cope2-1.jpg

cope4.jpg

Actual Cope2 denim. Not kidding.

cope6.jpg

cope5.jpg

cope3.jpg

mashada_baraza_pointing_finger.jpg

fatcap2.jpg

Derek Jeter has a summer home on the #4 Line.

True Legend

Cope2 was responsible for the falling of the Berlin Wall and the David Hasslehoff performance that followed.

True Legend

tumblr_ldt377gV2d1qffqnko1_500.jpg

hahaha been laughing my ass off reading this shit...dudes turning into the Chuck Norris of writing...ya'll are some funny motherfuckers on this site

FOR THE RECORD those "2 cases" that this guy was crying about forever ended a while ago now

He faced several felony charges as a repeat offender, and somehow, with a free legal aid representing him (NOT an actual paid lawyer) he received no time, and minimal fines. Again, no jail time, no probation, nothing on his record.

ALL INFO IS PUBLIC RECORD ON WEB CRIMS NYC. The older stuff might not show up anymore, but that's why i screenshot everything:)

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/Login

CHARGES (He plead guilty to 1 charge, the rest of his charges were "covered" by his plea agreement):

8011902327_ec7ec6edce_b.jpg

APPEARANCES (He never even had to pay any bail!):

8011904307_2a85fa844c_b.jpg

SENTENCING ( Keep in mind that he was sentenced by the same judge that gave all the MUL cats jail time, gave DOE BRT jail time and sent Ovie upstate):

8011908678_84f23f32e3_z.jpg

pointing at the camera from his “World Famous Bubble Exhibit” in Copenhagen. Jeez, I can’t even make this shit up.

:lol:

why is he beefin with Ovie? he threw paint on that jawn and then tried to hit him up like "i didn't do it, i'll give you paint"? L O L....i've been crackin the fuck up at this Ether/Utah shit for awhile

far be it from me to have anything to say about someone i personally think is a jerk.

its really the fact of hypocritical behaviors, regardless of who it involves

writers get put on blast in the news paper sometimes, is it cool to post the links to the news story? not really. even if that person is a media whore.. its still toy behavior to propagate police info. even if its in the paper or elsewhere. this website is based around illegal behavior.. so posting police info here is toy.

you guys feel free to continue!