Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mindfux

BEST OF COPE RANTS ON 12OZ?

Wish I screen capped it but the other week there was a story on the front page about Cope print release and a load of people dissed it, seems the article has vanished now though.

Now there is a different one there with no comments on it, but Cope got salty as fuck as normal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I saw that article in the news stream. He'd done a bunch of canvases that were deadset fucking horrible. They were basically a really low grade bite of these Rime pieces:

Rime_Collage_Shot.jpg

rime-toper-snap-back-dangerous-drawings-about-new-york-exhibition-01.jpg

I don't hate on Cope due to all the talk of snitching as I wouldn't know if he did or did not. I give him credit for being prolific, but that's about it. He's not overly talented and he conducts himself like a fucking fifteen year old" "OMG, SOME ONE SAID SUMFINK BADZ ABOUT ME ON TEH INTRANETS!!1! I HAS NO IDEAS WHO THEYS ARE BUT THOSE MOFOS I'LL TELL THEN THAT I'LL KILL THEYS ASSES AND THEYS ALL HATERS BITCHES. FOR REALZ DAWGZ!!"

Seriously, I've seen autistic kids with anger problems conduct themselves with greater maturity and self control than that bloke. Guy would actually be considered the legend that he calls himself (lol!!) if he just had the good grace to ignore the detractors and do his thing. Now he's more famous for going off like a retard trapped in a sleeping bag and people just prod him for the fun of it now.

/My counter-Cope2 rant over.

• Like 1

Wish I screen capped it but the other week there was a story on the front page about Cope print release and a load of people dissed it, seems the article has vanished now though.

Now there is a different one there with no comments on it, but Cope got salty as fuck as normal.

Its still there :lol:

I remember watching cope2's Kings Destroy dvd way back in my VERY EARLY teens. Youtube just told me it was around 1999. Who woulda thunk 14 years later I'd be reading this shit...

Either way I dont know Cope2, Ether, or Utah, and I hope for the sake of the game that these snitching rumours aren't true.

Im not sure what worse, snitching, or snitching on someone who snitched on you, or snitching on someone who snitched on you snitching. Fuck it, just don't sniiiitch. Fuck the jakes.

• Like 1

I've been out of the loop for a while. Never liked Cope, but didn't know that he has become such a laughing stock. Holy shit wow, this thread is amazing.

damn, already up to 3 pages. this thread is turning into pure gold LOL

i just want to say, we laugh our asses off every time somebody orders a Cope 2 backpack from us

the crucified skinhead is not a nazi symbol.

the boot with red laces is though.

odd.

Laces & braces codes are for kids. They don't mean anything. (ok, i guess to some idiotic boneheads believe in them) Only ones i believe in are:

Yellow laces on cherry red boots = Ronald McDonald

Blue laces on black boots = Batman

...I'm a traditional skinhead, hating nazis. I wear whatever color laces that look good in my opinion & same colour braces that i.e. the contrast colour on my fred perry shirt is.

(and by the way, some people say that red laces mean communist / anarchist, so those urban legends vary on the place ;) )

i don't really have anything to contribute here. just wanted to say thanks for the lols.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

Laces & braces codes are for kids. They don't mean anything. (ok, i guess to some idiotic boneheads believe in them) Only ones i believe in are:

Yellow laces on cherry red boots = Ronald McDonald

Blue laces on black boots = Batman

...I'm a traditional skinhead, hating nazis. I wear whatever color laces that look good in my opinion & same colour braces that i.e. the contrast colour on my fred perry shirt is.

(and by the way, some people say that red laces mean communist / anarchist, so those urban legends vary on the place ;) )

I grew up with red laces meaning you'd spilled blood for your race, and there were definitely non-kids that wore that shit with pride. it was pretty clear to distinguish the boneheads from the trads by laces alone.

at this point in my life i think its all fucking retarded.

Mo Heat

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO SUCK A FAT DICK!!!!!!!!!! IF IMA SNITCH LETS PROVE IT ALREADY STOP TALKING SHIT AND POSTING FAKE PROOF ONLINE LIKE THE OTHER HATERS DO WHY DONT YOU REP WHO YOU REALLY ARE SO WE CAN JUST MEET UP AND FIGHT!! VERY SIMPLE YOU FAGGOT GET OFF YOUR INTERNET THUG LIFE AND LETS DO THIS FOR REAL THEN ILL SHOW YOU WHO I REALLY ARE OK!! YOU BITCHASS!!!!!

this thread still riding? laughs for an hour. thanks mom for the lean. thanks cope2 for the laughs, and all yall niggas. cope get at me when you get to detroit. I wanna slap box.