BEST OF COPE RANTS ON 12OZ?

Mindfux

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the crucified skinhead is not a nazi symbol.

the boot with red laces is though.

odd.

Laces & braces codes are for kids. They don't mean anything. (ok, i guess to some idiotic boneheads believe in them) Only ones i believe in are:

Yellow laces on cherry red boots = Ronald McDonald

Blue laces on black boots = Batman

...I'm a traditional skinhead, hating nazis. I wear whatever color laces that look good in my opinion & same colour braces that i.e. the contrast colour on my fred perry shirt is.

(and by the way, some people say that red laces mean communist / anarchist, so those urban legends vary on the place ;) )

• 2 weeks later...
Laces & braces codes are for kids. They don't mean anything. (ok, i guess to some idiotic boneheads believe in them) Only ones i believe in are:

Yellow laces on cherry red boots = Ronald McDonald

Blue laces on black boots = Batman

...I'm a traditional skinhead, hating nazis. I wear whatever color laces that look good in my opinion & same colour braces that i.e. the contrast colour on my fred perry shirt is.

(and by the way, some people say that red laces mean communist / anarchist, so those urban legends vary on the place ;) )

I grew up with red laces meaning you'd spilled blood for your race, and there were definitely non-kids that wore that shit with pride. it was pretty clear to distinguish the boneheads from the trads by laces alone.

at this point in my life i think its all fucking retarded.

Mo Heat

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO SUCK A FAT DICK!!!!!!!!!! IF IMA SNITCH LETS PROVE IT ALREADY STOP TALKING SHIT AND POSTING FAKE PROOF ONLINE LIKE THE OTHER HATERS DO WHY DONT YOU REP WHO YOU REALLY ARE SO WE CAN JUST MEET UP AND FIGHT!! VERY SIMPLE YOU FAGGOT GET OFF YOUR INTERNET THUG LIFE AND LETS DO THIS FOR REAL THEN ILL SHOW YOU WHO I REALLY ARE OK!! YOU BITCHASS!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

haven't submitted in awhile

really? a cope2 thread...what is this puregraffiti.com?

YOWW KING OF KINGS

I HAD A LOT OF FUN YESTERDAY...HA HA HA

I BEATED UP CES53 FOR YOU ON THIS JAM YESTERDAY...HA HA HA..IT WAS GOOD MAN

I THINK I BROKE HIS NOSE..HA HA..YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS PATHETIC LITTLE WORM BEG FOR MERCY..

FIRST ME AND SOME BOYS FROM MY CREW SURROUNDED THE PRICK

(HE HAS NO FRIENDS ANYWAY HA HA)

THEN I ASKED THE FAGGOT WHY HE DISSED KING COPE2..HE JUST REPLIED ...COME ON MAN IT WAS JUST A JOKE PLEASE DONT HIT ME...

AND THEN I STOPMED HIM ABOUT 5-6 TIMES ON HIS HEAD ...THEN HE FELL TO THE FLOOR AND I KICKED HIM ABOUT 10 TIMES..IT WAS SO MUCH FUN YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT KING

THEN THAT ASSHOLE ESCAPED AND RAN AWAY..LEAVING ALL HIS PAINT AND FOTOCAMERA BEHIND

...THAT SHIT IS MINE NOW HA HA HA HA

SO DONT WORRY KING WE GOT YOUR BACK ...

original.jpg

• Like 1