weekend edition

Illuminati

I drank massive amounts of crown royal and beer this weekend with a friend of mine while my girl was away house sitting. I think I might have overdone it last night with that second bottle of crown to the face when my friend passed out though. My hangover has been epic. Also for anyone who like lagunitas I recommend trying the lagunitas sucks brown sugga substitute ale. 7.85% and goes down smooth. I also would advise against finishing a 12er while working on that second bottle of crown.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started off with not getting evicted on Friday...then my friend got out of jail so we had a BBQ for him, where windows got broken and a toilet went kaboom...another friend set up a zipline from a 100'+ redwood next door to a billboard on the roof of our building and cold busted that shit David Lee Roth style.

I'll get a pic when he does it during the day sometime.

Just got home from work. Got paid today, got me a 12pack and a bottle of single malt. Gonna kick it at the house and wait for some friends to show up then go out for the night with some heads.

Tomorrow is shopping, doing some shit around the house and getting fucked up again.

Sunday is recovery day and some work around the house. Might go out and watch the superbowl since I lack a tv but might not depending on how I feel.

What the rest of you doing this weekend?

Bonus

ffcr9s.jpg

Extra bonus

gonna do photohunt this weekend

• 2 months later...

Bump cinco de mayo edition

Today

Pay rent, get some new headphones, go take some flicks and bench with a 40oz for a little bit.

Pick up my homie from the airport tonight, roll through to my homies night in the city to catch up with him, grab a bottle of crown and a tank and rage life. Probably through getting some pho in there at some point today.

Saturday

Pick up the rental car, head over to my boys spot to hit the studio, maybe go try to paint this spot if I got time. Gonna hopefully be performing at this party i'm going to saturday night, attempt to stay sober until that point in time so I can actually perform then get fucked up and take lots of pictures the whole time.

Sunday

Breakfast and drinking on the beach for the day.

What the rest of you got planned this weekend?

Today - Take a shit'n'shower, get a haircut, meet girl, cook dinner, get drunk.

Tomorrow - Get some new threads 2 look fresh 4 summer, bars later.

Sunday - Slave over a couple of final papers, question my decision to go to graduate school.

Friday - Pick'n up a case o' beer on the way home. Get home, crack beer, blaze, sit on my balcony till girly comes over with our mutual friend Jameson. Proceed to drink till the clothes come off. Fun will be had.

Saturday - Wake up sex. Blaze. Make breakfast. Get out the house with girly. Day drink. Decide what kinda trouble we wanna get into.

Sunday - Pretty much the same thing as Saturday.

Maybe I won't be a slacker and do a weekend in Pies or some sheit.

make beats...

make beats..

make beats..

bike gets back from the shop tomorrow, ride around town and get back into the groove of getting in shape, depression is a motherfucker, fucks your world up and leaves you in worse shape than before it hit, but it's all good, this that shit they write in the history books on what you overcome.

What kind of threads you gonna get realism? Also are you talking the decision to graduate or the decision to go to graduation?

Dunno, the girl is going on a bender for clothes of her own, so I'm probably just going to wander and grab some shit while she's doing her thing. Probably just some nicer shirts, button downs and the like.

I'm in grad school now, and I question it often. Made a very solid connection thus far though, so I guess that's where the real value comes in.

I'm gonna go buy some new threads myself ... wardrobe looking tired.

Yesterday: Got off work, art show which wasnt great but not bad, bar for dinner, shitty burlesque show, then being way too comfortable taking dangerous buses.

Today: Sleep in. Greasy brunch. Blasting styles p and cleaning up the apartment and drinkin'. Nothing tonight, got some sketches i owe.

Tomorrow: big irish catholic family get-together. Free food and drunk family members.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna drink a cold one for OP this weekend.

RIP OP you cool ole son of a bitch you.

so whats everyone plans this weekend? I'm gonna get faded and go explore some abandoned buildings and hopefully finish this sketch ive been working on if my shoulder feels better and I can draw pain free. Maybe go hit the beach with my girl a few friends, sound system and through a little thing on the coast tomorrow night.

I'm chilling friday night ... nothing planned.

saturday: i'm gonna help my friend paint her house (no arrows) although at some point maybe i can convince her.

saturday night i'm gonna hang with this tall skinny black art school girl and stare at her butt a lil'

sunday: buy a bike

• 2 months later...