From Russia With Diamonds

MekA_OnES?

unfortunately even if the russians don't use slave labor to dig their diamonds there's still other minerals on high demand in africa that will be mined by 12 year olds without shoes.

Very true. If someone could stabilise the country, which is the reason it's so untouched for resource mining, a lot of other countries will be out of business for a while.

Chinese are buying the place up like crazy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Africa is untouched in terms of resource extraction?!

Also, got to factor in stuff like logistics - both getting the material to port and then shipping distances and choke-points,difficulty and the tech needed to get it out of the ground and relative costs, etc. Heaps more to consider than just stability. You can have deposits under the Swiss mountains and they won't be mined due to tech difficulties and logistics, regardless of how stable the country is.

/crossfirealert

One would think that big Diamond (the superjew overlords) would prevent this kind of information from being released. If there are 10 times as many space diamonds in Russia as there are in the whole world's stockpile, that in turn is going to drastically lower the value of diamonds everywhere. It just seems counterintuitive that Russia should announce their ill diamond stash instead of gradually seeping it into the established supply.

But if I were Russia I suppose I would just say fuck the world and slang all my space diamonds.

The fear of the overlords is what made me write the first statement.

Counterstatement: resolved.

see now, this is all fishy to me, becuase I remember a story of Russia spending millllions on technology for a machine that could create diamonds, and the plan was to save their country's bancruptcy with it. Then something weird happened where the main scientist got killed or dissapeared mysteriously, that was the last anyone ever mentioned it, then poof here we are with "ohhh, we just turned over a comet and found a bunch of shiny glass rocks, oh, but we knew about it in the 70's we just decided to let the USSR go bankrupt for a decade or so, no biggy"

I almost wonder if the CIA smoked this fool a while back to curb the technology, then someone else silently took over and now they figured out how to make diamonds by the shit load and they got a nice comet story to attach it to the press release.

Im too tired from work or I'd go dig around for the story, but if anyone is interested Ill prop whoever brings back that left out bit of info.

Either way maybe now all these wanna be russian mobsters with their track suites will move back home to get rich.

• Like 1

IF the largest gas supplies in the world, along with all it's oil couldn't save the USSR, don't think diamonds would have turned the trick - especially since a large amount of diamond value is based on their rarity/ornamental value rather than intrinsic use value.

Agree that the story is fishy, though, just on the premise of everything Russia and media BS alone.

/seriousCH0poster