Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MekA_OnES?

From Russia With Diamonds

Russia just revealed that they came up haaaaard on some diamonds!:scrambled:

"Russia is about to start tapping into a huge source of diamonds that could supply the world market for the next 3,000 years.

Scientists estimate there are 'trillions of carats' lying beneath a 35million-year-old asteroid crater in Siberia - more than ten times the global stockpile.

The Kremlin has known about the reserves under the 62-mile-wide impact zone since the 1970s.

But it has kept it a secret until now because it was already reaping big profits in what back then was a heavily controlled market."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204566/Russia-diamonds-Source-Siberian-asteroid-crater-supply-world-markets-3-000-years.html

article-2204566-00434FD100000258-912_634x493.jpg

2hpno9d.jpg

• Like 1

Guess we can say a big "fuck you" to Africa and their blood diamonds...oh wait...this is Russia. Never mind.

Are they going to import all those little black kids to dig their diamonds?

Or are they going to import poor black girls to have little black babies that will grow up to be little black kids that dig diamonds?

According to the blurb, the diamonds are allegedly (I'm not giving a lot of credence to the story just yet) in Siberia, so why not gulags?

If this turns out to be true, I'm a little more interested in the industrial applications of this find as opposed to the impact it will have on the outer limits of bad taste.

gotta get some rocks in my rolex now

lil mama im sorry...

i never meant to ball like this.

LOL @ that doc where the imported a bunch of rappers to Africa and Raekwon refused to get out of the Jeep and look at the diamond miners

I already opened a CASH 4 DIAMONDS location in the back of my wireless electronics store, you fuckers are LATE TO THIS PARTY

LOL @ that doc where the imported a bunch of rappers to Africa and Raekwon refused to get out of the Jeep and look at the diamond miners

props will be delivered to the first person who can find a link to said doc.

keep in mind i have like a whole bunch of props and stuff. way more than i should.

props will be delivered to the first person who can find a link to said doc.

keep in mind i have like a whole bunch of props and stuff. way more than i should.

It's called "Bling: A Planet Rock"

I think MTV or VH1 or something filmed it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now