when you date a hot chick...

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what happens when you date a middle schooler.

She sext with other guys in high school and sends em panties in the mail.

Id be umad too though on the real, if this dude was a threat or chump its the principle.

Just tell him to fuck off and see what happens, if he keeps being an arse,

well then maby you should crack him off one.

heres how it should have gone down.

ex bf:

you dont know who i am or what ive done. you threaten me again i will come find you and make you see who i am. you think im scared. youll need a weapon to stop me. i have had a hatred towards you simnce i heard your name. she's a grown woman and i guarantee i care about her more than you ever will. ive known her more than half of her life. she is the only girl i would die for. either drop this shit or well get together and end it and i wont stop until you kill me.

me: LOL, OK

gotta disagree on the notion that hed chris hansen himself. shes probably somewhere in between the age of consent (whatever that number is wherever he is) to her early 20s, & the ex probably around the same age

"SHE'S A GROWN WOMAN"

"YOU'RE 30 YRS OLD TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A KID"

yep, medicine cabinet got it right. i am almost thirty. not yet though. and I'm still knockin out coeds. hate hate hate hate hate.

This dirt bomb obviously talks to some 14-17yr old smuts----------30yrs old-----------still baggin' bitches that got piss stains on the front of their panties and listen to justin bieber---------no stand up male respects that-----------basically----------

where there's a hole there's a goal!