When trains attack..

Guest rolldafukout

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rolldafukout
Originally posted by soopafeen

wheres the gifto e2e, or the black dude with the bat

i ran out of film for that gifto, i got it on footage though, i didnt see a black dude with a bat, if i did i would have most likely ran away from him=P

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by rolldafukout

i ran out of film for that gifto, i got it on footage though, i didnt see a black dude with a bat, if i did i would have most likely ran away from him=P

nigga you didn't see me? i was runnin around chasin hella workers outta the yard with my bat y0h. i woulda jacked you for all your lifesavers son!

Guest rolldafukout
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

nigga you didn't see me? i was runnin around chasin hella workers outta the yard with my bat y0h. i woulda jacked you for all your lifesavers son!

your not black, your afganian!

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by rolldafukout

your not black, your afganian!

nigga im dark enough to be black! AL QAEDA crew in this bitch like whut!

i just jacked 3 toys in the yard they said they were from sacto? i dont know who the fuck they were i didnt give them a chance to speak just broke them for there paint sorry if they were your hommies i called your cell twice get at me........

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by why me

i just jacked 3 toys in the yard they said they were from sacto? i dont know who the fuck they were i didnt give them a chance to speak just broke them for there paint sorry if they were your hommies i called your cell twice get at me........

aint nobody goin there without me. fuck em. buck em down.

Archived