Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr melatonin

looking for some hampton roads writers

well im new to the game trying to get some people that love to write and florish ya know. its all about surrounding yourself with the rite people so if your in the 757 or near message me reply whatever just hmu. also looking for people who like to bomb

well im new to the game trying to get some people that love to write and florish ya know. its all about surrounding yourself with the rite people so if your in the 757 or near message me reply whatever just hmu. also looking for people who like to bomb

tumblr_ljnh3c8BqP1qzlpzc.gif

wedgie21.jpg

s-TEEN-WOLF-large.jpg

not gonna lie seems sketchy as a bitch but seems like there are no writers around here only thing i have seen is a shitty tag no throws burners nothing. i mean you guys dont have to believe me but im gonna start getting up around here so all shitty tags prepared to be capped

Not really. Whilst I appreciate this is a graffiti forum, and you're almost in the right section, most people feel obviously uneasy about 'meeting up' with people off of the internet.

Apart from the obvious constabulary suspicion, you don't really know these people, you don't know if they'll fold faster than Superman on laundry day if the red'n'blues do nab you. Then you're cooked - and "I just met them on the internet" doesn't fly fantastically unless you're steely.

You, yourself, don't know if some of the people on here are well aware that graffiti is usually engaged in by impressionable young teens, the chance of paedophile predators contacting you is high. For your own safety, I think it best you keep to yourself the graffiti craving that you're having - fly solo. I mean, c'mon, doubles tennis is for punks - always leaves someone else to blame.

Get up a bit, get good, let the heads find you.