Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
you can microwave bacon

Am I normal? Shit that only you do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I don't know...chances are he'll dig it up later.

The only way to solve that problem is have Illuminati kill him after he digs the hole and pours the footing....but that presents a new problem: Who do you hire to bury Shortfuse?

Do you trick him into digging two holes?

The only way to solve that problem is have Illuminati kill him after he digs the hole and pours the footing....but that presents a new problem: Who do you hire to bury Shortfuse?

Do you trick him into digging two holes?

Nah just feed him a bunch of crazy drugs cover him in honey and bacon and drop him off near some bears and tell him to go make friends.

eating candy gets me ocd as fuck... jelly bellys = gotta separate every flavour, put in vertical rows for roll call, then starting with the most abundant flavours & work my way down. this is not counting the separate row of pairs (ones that i think would go well together, which get eaten together)

I pop my own ears all of the time, even when there's not an elevation change.

I also pat my pants four times when i'm getting up and leaving an area: front left pocket, front right pocket, back left, back right. And when i'm wearing a shirt with pockets, i check those too, it doesn't matter if i ever put anything in them.

when i skateboard I hate having anything in my pockets except a wallet everything else gets thrown into a back pack

I use the most code talk ever over the phone and in general.

same here, keys are the worst. Also I step over cracks compulsive, like break mama's back status

I come on this website while people are looking over my shoulder.

im a rugged nigger i plain and simply dont give a fuck.

going through a brand new magazine is a sacred ritual.. only barbarians hastily flip through it before taking it page by page, immersing themselves in the contents substance

i like to get real fried then read page by page, rewarding myself only to look at the relevant pictures as i get to them. of course i cant help cheating sometimes (in the sense that i see the pic first, because its just there when i flip to it), but i try not to dwell on the details of said pics until getting through the text beside it. idk, its just more exciting reading skate, graff, photography, comics, etc zines this way. fuck having flipped through every page on the way home & having all the visuals spoiled for you - thats no way to enjoy a zine

going through a brand new magazine is a sacred ritual.. only barbarians hastily flip through it before taking it page by page, immersing themselves in the contents substance

i like to get real fried then read page by page, rewarding myself only to look at the relevant pictures as i get to them. of course i cant help cheating sometimes (in the sense that i see the pic first, because its just there when i flip to it), but i try not to dwell on the details of said pics until getting through the text beside it. idk, its just more exciting reading skate, graff, photography, comics, etc zines this way. fuck having flipped through every page on the way home & having all the visuals spoiled for you - thats no way to enjoy a zine

You're the type who reads Playboy for the articles........

I curl my toes sometimes when Im bored laying down just to induce a muscle spasm in my feet only to stretch it back out. its not painful....its just a feeling Im curious about..

I realized recently that I will either hold my breath or exhale when I pass certain people while out and about. I do it to avoid smelling their passing breeze. Some people just dont smell good.