11 years later.

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn I feel old. Fresh out of high school, gf's brother woke us up, we watched in terror it all unfold live. I remember watching them fall, people jumping. I had the day off and we had a few Arabic people at work. The next day shit was all awkward, mostly because I live in the south where Indian and Asian and anyone with dark skin was instantly a terrorist. And I had just got back from DC. I remember being stuck in traffic by the pentagon, was there trying to make a graff n' dance video.

I'm not even going to start a shit storm mentioning politics, I'll just say RIP a day late.

i remember watching that happen with a weird nonchalant i watch fucked up shit on tv and the internet all day type of vibe. then i thought it was fucked we still had school that day which is pretty fucked of me. then i thought that the US was about to get stupid retarded and drop a nuke, got really paranoid of all the draft talk, and then got into many fights with right wing christians and all sorts of other patriotic weirdos. t

hen the next year i started sellin reggie bush cause my connect came through from nyc. he worked at the towers and was walkin to work late when that shit happened. and we were losing our civil rights left and right.

what a total bummer.

reggie bush.

with the state of our economy, it damn near is a draft. there are few entry level jobs other than the military, college is retarded expensive. i don't see anything wrong with joining the military, but i'm certain there are quite a few people who see it as their only option for gainful employment. /nocrossfire

forreal. i thought about doing this a few times. my best friend left 4 years ago and loves the shit, havent seen him since...shits just not for me.

The chance of having to kill or be killed simply isn't my kind of "line of work". Its a shame that there are not any other options for the poor(er) class than the army. Think of all the good that could be done if the same efforts were made to stop hunger, or spread the wealth around.

where is my tumblerbushel

• Like 2

The chance of having to kill or be killed simply isn't my kind of "line of work". Its a shame that there are not any other options for the poor(er) class than the army. Think of all the good that could be done if the same efforts were made to stop hunger, or spread the wealth around.

where is my tumblerbushel

yes.

we need to shift from capitalism to a resource based economy.

but that is unlikely to happen