TSA Ass Raped Me

CILONE/SK

Not really, but I went through the whole process yesterday.

Yesterday I was leaving Portland and going thru security at the airport. I do not trust the scanners and opted out. This is something I always do, so I knew the drill. Basically, they pat you down and rub their hands after the pat down on a swab and scan the swab for explosives. The pat down is less then I have received from the police.

But yesterday, I came up hot for a explosive, Nitro Glycerin. They take me to a private room and go through my bag and do the pat down again. Again, I came up hot for Nitro Glycerin. They start talking to me, just normal chit-chat while one of them gets a supervisor. I asked them what happens if I keep triggering the alarm and they cannot find anything on me, they did not know and were trying to find out. They said it is very rare to trigger the alarm in the first place, and they never had anyone trigger it twice.

Eventually a supervisor came by and said I was good to go.

Overall, it was pretty fast and not too much of a big deal. Everyone was cool and I tried to stay cool with them, which made it easier.

Just wanted to share my experience.

00big_tits.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is it un-cool to walk through the fucking x-ray's?? i mean. unless your doing it every other day

it's not going to kill a nigga any faster then the normal cancerous/toxic/whatever bullshit we do to ourselves on a daily. right? i have ZERO tolerance for being touched and eyed and any weirdo shit one typically has to deal with while passing through the gates of an airline so i try to follow procedure as calmly and quickly as possible.

it'd probably toothpaste, CIL

i was randomly taken aside in seattle once and they swabbed me for explosives

i also had to sit there for a few minutes while people talked to me and looked through my stuff

then they let me go. the guy did tell me that it happens to asians a lot because all their hygiene products have glycerin analogs in them

i have been through pretty much every type of screening, even the body temperature ones for SARS, and i've got all sorts of stories about it.

anyway.

walking through those x-ray machines isn't a big deal.

it's probably way worse for the people who have to be near it all day, but i don;t really know

i'd guess you get a comparable amount of radiation exposure from sitting in front of a tv all week, going to a tanning salon or being in the sun all day.

people that work at airports in general, out on the tarmac, are exposed to a lot more radiation than the rest of us, and they don't seem to die or get cancer at higher rates.

you won't avoid cancer that way anyhow, it's caused by everything, and we all have oncogenes. (dormant cancer genes that can be turned on by viruses)

I am at my kids soccer game, so I will have more to add later.

Basically the reason I do not go thru the scanners is because I figure if they do not make the crew go thru it, there has to be a reason. I have no personal issues with the pat down, so I just opt out. Sure it might jut be me being paranoid, but I do not see the reason to risk it. I just think about all the things that people use to think were ok, and now they are banned because they cause cancer.

To each their own.

When I was a legal courier used to go through metal detectors and have my bag x-rayed several times a day at various courthouses. No big deal once you get the hang of it.

Good example of a rookie move- my coworker got pinched at SF City Hall with an ounce of weed in his bag. Definitely one of those "it stops being funny when it starts being you" moments.