My year of hell: Thats what you get for ''Horsing around''

UPS!

my best friend in grade 4 had a few cats. with a nervous chuckle, he revealed to me that he occasionally pushed the eraser end of those generic pencils into his cats buttholes. needless to say, i wasnt his friend for too long afterwards. his dad honestly drank a 24 everyday, & even after were out of school & all, wed still drive back to our old neighbourhood just to egg his house & shit :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh lordy...

The girl who use to dome me up who confessed her beastiality in me(what a mistake that was)

told me she found some website that hooks people up with aniamals.

I kid you fucking not, I almost asked what it was called but decided it was best

for whats left of my small amount of faith in humanity if I didnt.

The only other story I have involving people, animals, and intimacy stems from way back.

In elementary school our friend Skeety use to basically bully all of our friends who

lived in his neighborhood. Well all that shit wrapped up the day one of them

spilled the beans later he had let his dog lick his penaut butter covered dick..

Thhhhats really something you dont want people to know.

he revealed to me that he occasionally pushed the eraser end of those generic pencils into his cats buttholes. needless to say, i wasnt his friend for too long afterwards.

:lol: What I find funny is that it took you a minute to think about it, was there really something to take into consideration about staying friends?! :lol: