My year of hell: Thats what you get for ''Horsing around''

UPS!

A County Derry man has spoken of the “terrible ordeal” he endured after being falsely accused of indecent behaviour with a horse.

Bobby McLaughlin, from Sunnyside Drive in Maghera, was yesterday acquitted of charges of outraging public decency after a two day trial at the Crown Court in Derry.

The 64-year-old had denied touching a horse inappropriately in a field at Craigmore Road on the outskirts of Maghera on May 17 of last year.

The allegation was made against him by another local man who was accompanied by his seven-year-old daughter at the time.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, claimed he witnessed Mr McLaughlin behaving indecently with the horse for more than 10 minutes.

He rejected defence suggestions that his allegation was motivated by revenge after Mr McLaughlin had labelled him a thief in shops in the south Derry town in 2010. The defendant denied committing the offence in a field beside a local riding club for disabled riders.

He admitted being in the field at the time, but said he was only feeding bread and apples to the horses.

After more than two hours of deliberations the jury of seven men and five women acquitted the Maghera man of the offence by a majority not guilty verdict of 10-2.

Following his acquittal, Mr McLaughlin was told by trial Judge Stephen Fowler: “You are now free to leave.”

As he left the dock he was hugged by family members and friends.

He thanked them for standing by him during the trial.

“I have stood before a jury of my peers who have acquitted me of committing this most odious of offences,” he said.

“I came into this courtroom with a completely clear record and my reputation in that regard remains intact.”

Mr McLaughlin said that the “last year has been a terrible ordeal for me and for those close to me and for my family”.

“I thank them for their belief in my innocence and for standing by me throughout what has been a terrible time in my life.

“I am now looking forward to returning to my community and to returning to my friends an innocent man with my reputation vindictated and with my good name intact.

“I have nothing to say about the man who made these awful allegations against me,” he added.

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LOL my thoughts exactly. Grandpa whys that horse riding that man?

:lol: good god.

Seriously though, how does some of this shit go to court?

And he didnt have a bad thing to say about his accuser that were presuming is lying,

it better be because he's been scheming to beat this assholes head in.

how larry david (or not)

i once worked with this one sheepfucker. him & some other dude would pass each other dvds at work & all

damn where did you work?

that's messed up... I wonder how they worked it out that they were both into the same stuff..

it's not the sort of thing you'd bring up at friday drinks

damn where did you work?

that's messed up... I wonder how they worked it out that they were both into the same stuff..

it's not the sort of thing you'd bring up at friday drinks

it was when i was an overnight cook at this dingy as fuck, yet busy restaurant /nowendys

funny you asked about how they mightve figured each out... they were two of the oldest dudes working there for sure - probably late 50s to early 60s. always looked pretty sleazy & gruff, almost homelesslike. one of the guys just once came up to me on the line, & with his elbow pointing sideways & all, straight up asked me with a raised eyebrow if ive ever fucked a sheep. i was genuinely shocked, not because he was an animal fucker, but becuase he trusted me so fast with his vile intel. i was just all liek - uhhh.. no.. never. he does the whole "idk" hand expression, wearing a big uncomfortable smile & says to me, "you never know, man! one day, you never know!" :lol: so to the other guy, he probably just asked too

• Like 1

@CIL

Yeah it sounds great in theory but actually being there having to watch that shit.

Jesus Mary and Joseph, not for a mil in unmarked bills.

She gave amazing head though, its really a totally lose.

But I cant dome up a sqkaw bitch who also dome's up dobermans.

:nope:

^Nice dude did you think about how many dogs she had blown to hone her skills? she prob had a belly fulla squirrel babies or something. thats so fucked people do shit like that....animal abuse? lol fuuuuuuuu

how larry david (or not)

i once worked with this one sheepfucker. him & some other dude would pass each other dvds at work & all

a little different, but i used to do electrical jobs, and the plumber that my company worked with was on some weird shit..first time i met the dude i introduced myself, and i couldnt understand what he said back to me because his mouth was full of something. my first thought was why is this guy trying to respond to me with a mouthful of food, but after i said "what", he proceeded to pull a pair of panties out of his mouth. this guy would go and find the dirty laundry and snack on women's panties all day on the job. i couldnt even look at the guy straight after that...not to mention i have a serious problem letting people come into wherever im living to do work now

One time I came home to find my ex-roommate streaming a video of a chick getting plowed by a German Shepherd. I shook my head, went in my room and did some hacking on his computer- I had admin access since he got tons of viruses and didn't know how to fix anything. (Gee, I wonder why.)

So I checked the web history, found out which site he was looking at stuff on, then used the HOSTS file to block the site. I was going to redirect him to a Last Resort site from that URL but that would have been a dead giveaway.

Another guy I know got paid $20 to fuck a canned ham at a party. Not exactly bestiality, just funny and gross.

in basic training there were two southern folks that admitted to sex with animals.

goat--he was a white boy from louisiana. said he'd tried it as a teen and once he discovered that regular human pussy was better and not that hard to get and stopped with the animals. we called him goat.

beef--black kid from georgia or alabama, can't remember. admitted to trying several species and liked it. wasn't bright. said he got in trouble on a family vacation in mexico for raping a goat, the land owner caught him and told his parents... said he liked cows and dogs best. we called him beef. he was a fuck up. didn't like him at all.

• Like 1

One time I came home to find my ex-roommate streaming a video of a chick getting plowed by a German Shepherd. I shook my head, went in my room and did some hacking on his computer- I had admin access since he got tons of viruses and didn't know how to fix anything. (Gee, I wonder why.)

So I checked the web history, found out which site he was looking at stuff on, then used the HOSTS file to block the site. I was going to redirect him to a Last Resort site from that URL but that would have been a dead giveaway.

Another guy I know got paid $20 to fuck a canned ham at a party. Not exactly bestiality, just funny and gross.

this is wildly amusing.

The shit i saw as a webadmin for a web hosting company was stunning.