12oz prophet reddit presence

casekslays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The more pressing issue with reddit is ensuring the nonsense thread isn't just every single imgur link lifted from the front page

I didn't even know what the fuck a reddit was until this was brought up a few months ago. I checked it out, and I'll be damned if the whole last year of the nonsense thread hasn't been a damn near live feed of reddit with about a 12 hour or so delay.

• Like 1

reddit has awesome content, but the worst user base on the internet. Think every loser you knew in high school that became a second year freshman in the local state university who instantly knew everything... oh yeah and his dad owns a car lot and 3 apartment buildings so he works harder than you do.

Hey listen you.

I've put a lot of work into the Nonsense thread and I have no idea what a reddit is.

So stop dizrespectin' mah shitz by assuming i use a reddit when i surf

i believe.

reddit takes from chans and digg and everything else, so its entirely plausible to be reddit free and still post the same shit.

12oz doesn't have the traffic volume to be a real player in the creation of memes and nonsense that fills the internet, so its going to come from other sources, always.