Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coste

new to 12oz, in new land

what up

so I just moved from new mexico up to oregon and am looking to plug in with some local heads. get at me if you're from the area. figured i'd drop some lines on the forums and see who i meet. stay up

what up

so I just moved from new mexico up to oregon and am looking to plug in with some local heads. get at me if you're from the area. figured i'd drop some lines on the forums and see who i meet. stay up

There's an oregon section in Brickslayers you may want to check out.

thanks casekslays, will scope that in a few

You're welcome. Don't get mad if they start calling you a cop and be prepared to post your word.

br0 check out my grog...

You're welcome. Don't get mad if they start calling you a cop and be prepared to post your word.

This woulda happened on the old oontz...hell prob end up meeting up with a mobb of 14 year olds rocking bmx bikes and fitted hats on today's oontz

if i run into a bunch of 14 year olds i'll be heading to jail haha. i'm just looking for some legit cats to kick it with, maybe show me some good lay ups out in the forest. i aint no kid and won't put up with fools putting up that front.

br0 check out my grog...

This woulda happened on the old oontz...hell prob end up meeting up with a mobb of 14 year olds rocking bmx bikes and fitted hats on today's oontz

R@nd0m_her0 clones? Oh, crap. Coste, I may have sent you to your doom.

Just kidding, there are some Oregon folks on here that are pretty cool.

if you in portland check out the star bar on se morrison. its the new hip spot and im pretty sure to reach level H, the highest on the hipster scale you gotta somehow do some form of "street art". not sure if any of them will know what a layup is but you may get lucky.

:lol: I was about to call him a cop. :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now