12oz's current state makes me fap/complain

casekslays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 12oz's current state makes me sad/pissed

I started noticing how slow the 12 had become when the NYC thread stopped having 10 new pages a day, now

even that thread will be on the same page for 2-3 days. The good ole days of the oontz i behind us i think.

Some good times were had around here.

• Like 1

I started noticing how slow the 12 had become when the NYC thread stopped having 10 new pages a day, now

even that thread will be on the same page for 2-3 days. The good ole days of the oontz i behind us i think.

Some good times were had around here.

Yeah NYC thread was insane to keep up with. Everyday racked up like 10 pages. Metal Heads is the same. I've got like 5 threads on the main page and I only post a thread once a month, if even. I miss the rap letter activity. Nonsense thread is the only steady update

I'm still here. BUt I generally don't post because of the constant login issues. Before this last update I had been logged in continually for maybe a year. I will complain freely here for a moment, it's a hassle to login every time I want to post a quip, link, nonsense thing, etc. This is an issue that should be able to be resolved relatively quickly with the funds brought in from complex, other advertising. I've been coming to this forum for about 10 years now, Ch.0 since maybe 8, and I feel a sense of camaraderie (as far as anonymous internet camaraderie can achieve) and hate to see a good thing fall so unnecessarily.

• Like 1

12oz bbq bash will bring us 2gether

im in nyc lets get it poppin yall

Jokes aside, I remember heads seriously talking about that, plus the meetups, package exchanges, postcards, etc. More west coasters I think. I play it close and keep like 4 of you on Facebook. GLORY DAYS