12oz's current state makes me fap/complain

casekslays

Re: 12oz's current state makes me sad/pissed

Cool, it worked. Welcome back.

Besides the slow down, I think Channel Zero is more or less the same as ever (ever being the past five years). Then again, if I were coming back after not being around for a year, I would be singing a considerably different tune.

So I guess the next question is "Do we try to bring it back or bitch about it?" I can't commit to any great level of involvement right now but I can at least be supportive.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realism is the wettest flapping douchebag on here. That's what's up

Uh...who are you again? Did I make you feel stupid at some point, or are you just trying to start something lively?

Also it's worth noting that whilst there's like 12 members in Ch0 right now, there's also 340 guests.

I believe this is a glitch; that's not actually reflective of how many guests there are.

I see the same down turn in every forum I go to. Youngsters do not seem to want to bother with forums. I think it is just the interwebz evolving. Most of us have grown older and I do not see the newbs liking the same shit we do.

As for people acting like assholes. That is why I am on 12oz. i do not want to be banned because I called someone an asshole and posted pics of their moms fucking BBC. And I want people to do the same. I am not saying that we all should be assholes, what I am saying is that we should be who we are, not someone else because we do not want to be banned.

There are a million other places I could go if I wanted to be PC, but ch0 is where I come because of the freedom. I think we would lose alot more people if we tried to behave, or it would not be ch0 and it would be some other dumb forum.

It is a fucking graffiti forum, so go fuck yourselves.

CIL = 12oz for as long as it is around, which I hope for a very long time.

Me_8adb7e_1863804.jpg

well since casek is back 12oz can only get better from here on out right? also did 12oz fall off? I remember a bunch of people bitching about 12oz being full of retards a few years ago and wanting it to go back to the good old days, well this reminds me of the good old days with way less members.

It's lunchtime, so I recommend martinis. At least three.

I don't have any gin, but you are more then welcome to come by and bring me a bottle. though you would have to bring some wine as well for my girl since it's her birthday. But on the bright side i will cook you dinner and let you eat as many otter pops as you want.

I don't have any gin, but you are more then welcome to come by and bring me a bottle. though you would have to bring some wine as well for my girl since it's her birthday. But on the bright side i will cook you dinner and let you eat as many otter pops as you want.

So you're saying I can hop on a bus for two hours and bring you booze in exchange for...Otter pops? Cool! Tell the lady I said happy birthday and that it's my best friend's birthday today as well.

I still want to come up and visit as soon as I can arrange it.

So you're saying I can hop on a bus for two hours and bring you booze in exchange for...Otter pops? Cool! Tell the lady I said happy birthday and that it's my best friend's birthday today as well.

I still want to come up and visit as soon as I can arrange it.

dude are you talking shit about otter pops? But well you can help me drink the rum or vodka I have and maybe a few of the beers in the fridge and we can go wander around this spot near my house with a bunch of abandoned buildings and what not or you can help me on my quest to find a decent bar in town.

Finding a decent bar there sounds like a challenge. I don't think today's the day but you never know...have you taken the bus there yet? I'm not sure if it runs on holidays.

well I definitely need someone to do it with so let me know when you are down to do some drinking in the area. No I haven't taken the bus yet, I have been either super busy running around out of town or bored off my ass sitting online at the house drinking. Gonna be in your area tomorrow for a little bit at least though.