NEIL ARMSTRONG >>>THE ORIGINAL MOONWALKER.

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In 1969 the moon landing was the most significant collective memory. The year earlier they killed Bobby Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King. America was divided. Half cherished our Military strength and the other embellished our understanding.

I think both sides appreciated that "yeah we put a person on the moon".

moon landin was fake u sheep

wake up

cops r all out 2 kill n 911 was an inside job

rip to dis media political puppet

On the real though. Imagine how many little kids in 1969 wanted to grow up and be an astronaut, like Neil. That's pretty great. RIP.

Neil Armstrong's first words from the moon were heard all over Earth, and Earth heard this:

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

But Armstrong said immediately after the 1969 landing that he had been misquoted. He said he actually said, "That's one small step for 'a' man." It's just that people just didn't hear it.

The astronaut acknowledged during a 30th anniversary gathering in 1999 that he didn't hear himself say it either when he listened to the transmission from the July 20, 1969, moon landing.

"The 'a' was intended," Armstrong said. "I thought I said it. I can't hear it when I listen on the radio reception here on Earth, so I'll be happy if you just put it in parentheses."