About that whole geso vs sigh thing in the other forum

misonoperso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Fonz
Originally posted by chozer

do you live in richmond?

its hardly a getover anymore...

lots of heads are gettin tied up.

and on the style note, half the kids there DO paint a similar style, cause theyre all friends....

examples:

sigh (duh)

rcade

bzee

oxen

penis

jedi

wie

merlin

theres plenty of other funk rockers out there than just grey and geso.

I know exactly whats goin' down in Richmond. And as for the list of similar styles-pleeeaase! Half those kids aren't FROM Richmond, and they weren't painting in similar styles(or in some cases-at all) until relatively recently. So how can anyone claim that they influenced Sigh? I saw the progression from when he wrote MUZE! ---And if you think frieghts aren't a getover in RVA, I'd be real curious where you paint.

if he did do 1000 freights...... that means he had to do at least a minimum of 4 freights a nite....... and with those pieces........ and how come lots of people havent seen a sigh frate..... like give me a brake.... no disrespect i think it was more like...... 1,2, skip a few 999 1000

Guest The Fonz

Let me clarify, I don't give a shit who's bitting who. 1000 frieghts is a lot, it took me a whole month to do that many. However, like my man CAP said, "Nigaaz know man, Niggaz know."

Guest --OhToo--

Originally posted by mobshitbitch

006_geso.jpg

-This shit is so hard it makes me cry. Geso is such a gangster at bombbing I dont know why y'all even bother. Not to mention his freight steez....

Guest The Fonz
Originally posted by Wheelbite

So, where do they live again? They became friends and came up w/a good idea. Hate yer face!

Why don't you go jock Freeman's band some more!!!

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

howd i get dragged into this??

you didnt. i was saying that the biting/influence is shameless.

Sigh is deffinitly dope but lets get to the real of it... this style has derived str8 from the creators.. geso+grey!! It doesnt matter how many fr8's hes got, he did not originated this syle of his so in turn he should try and evolve it into something new.

But I'd rather see a thousand heads rockin tha style over that skinny noodle lts bullshit. We already have enough wack heads with no style....why do we now need a mutated awr+lts style.

Lets be original peeps.

I do like sigh's rendition of the geso work.

Originally posted by Serkoff

i dont even care. i still like sigh's stuff. maybe maybe some heavy influence but i dont think a straight bite. so let me know how wrong i am.

ps, a sidenote: i would like to see a thread started about all the msk/am7 biters. that could be fun.

:confused:

Archived