About that whole geso vs sigh thing in the other forum

misonoperso

Dont talk shit until you have painted 1000 freights in one year. And did i hear someone talkin shit bout VA.. We rednecks? fuck that.. Richmond might be a southern city.. but fuck.. there are parts that u shouldent even walk through in daylight. Not to mention DC. And sorry bud but yards and layups arent like disney land here. check ya facts before ya talk shit bout va .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and your obviously TOY.. Being a consistent city bomber, AND BEING GOOD AT IT!!!!!Is no fucking comparrison to freight painting.. In the city, your ducking onetimers, crazy vigilanties, other writers, skertheads, homeless, pimps, and just a larger selection of fools trying to fuck with your shit.. so shut that shit up.. painting trains are like disney land..im sorry you were born in the fucking "dirty south" or midwest and thats all you fuckers can paint. im sorry you country folk jock the shit out of the city.. id like to see your ass come to the city and youd get run in by some no named toy... bitch please, get off the dick..

Geso=gangsta

http://www.hifiart.com/hifiart9801/murals/sf2k1/001_geso.jpg'> [/b]

People with that mentality get beat up and robbed in the yard...

You know what the great thing is....

I can bomb... but not all bombers can paint trains...

It has old school flavor so maybe all of you cock tokers should say they both BIT older looking graffiti.

When i thik geso i think of those peices with all teh arows comming of the g mingling in to one mass when i think of sign i think of fat cap flares for the apperance of a 3rd dimension.

Has any one talked about natural progression of letters yet?NOPE go look at sighs shit from before all of this so called "style biting" went on and stop and think about the forms and such...it was gunna happen.

And next summer when all you fucks are bitting that style out scribble I'll still be laughing at yall for talking out of your asses!

Originally posted by Frate Raper

It has old school flavor so maybe all of you cock tokers should say they both BIT older looking graffiti.

When i thik geso i think of those peices with all teh arows comming of the g mingling in to one mass when i think of sign i think of fat cap flares for the apperance of a 3rd dimension.

Has any one talked about natural progression of letters yet?NOPE go look at sighs shit from before all of this so called "style biting" went on and stop and think about the forms and such...it was gunna happen.

And next summer when all you fucks are bitting that style out scribble I'll still be laughing at yall for talking out of your asses!

amen can i get a whitness

ya know the only thing i can think after readin through this shit is that it doesnt matter what me or u think geso and sigh can settle this all this speculation is stupid unless u personally know these guys and if thats the case why is u talkin bout it on the internet fo? (get it?) the only reason that there is controversy about this style is that its distinct looking theres so many generic styles that heads bite all the time and dont get called 4

oh yeah that geso where the wall is smashed is sick!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

To be honest i never looked at a Sigh freight and was like "whoaaa that looks like Geso!" But seriouslly folks, look at the arrow coming off of Geso's O, then look at the arrow coming off of Sigh's S....OUCHH! Not to mention all the other curly ques and other little peices that look the same.

SIGH IS FUCKING RAD UNUFF SAID,FUCK THE CURLY QUES

my opinion.

geso is better than sigh.thats that.no debating from me.geso's letters just flow a lot better than sigh's and the colors make for a better piece.wheras sigh is still working on it..as far as the "just painting freights" issue..i can respect that he has 1000 freights, ok thats cool, but do you have street rep too? its just from my experiences, but freights are easy compared to street bombing and all those elements(in society) that come with it, crackheads blah blah blah..i can respect you more if you have streets locked, oppose to a buncha freights..

its a nice accomplishment though, i doubt i slap 1000 freights in a year.i have a lot of other things to do then going to the yard all the time.gotta pay rent, by any means neccesary.painting doesnt pay my bills.but dont get me mistaken, i do go hard as we all should and do.

"life gets in the way"

peace

Originally posted by Serkoff

ps, a sidenote: i would like to see a thread started about all the msk/am7 biters. that could be fun.

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

Good call. You wouldnt need look any further than the midwest to find a whole slew of em.

kahn and much hm...:eek:

• 4 weeks later...

painting in philly may suck, but fighting doesnt...whoever is trying to step to sixteen vandals, is stepping to philly too...cause we got his and GESO's back over this biter....i love VA and my VA peoples...especially all my MSP peoples, but SIGH is biting, case closed, and GESO and GREY got back up.....thats our word.

Sigh's new shit is straight Geso. Before that it was Felon. Just because he painted 1000+ freights, that doesn't give anybody an excuse to straight bite. Sure, freights are great... but how can you give someone so much credit for that? I've been to so many different cities where the freights yards are SO CHILL! Doesn't take too much effort to drive 10-15 minutes to the backwoods of a small town to paint trains...

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by cheerleader

painting in philly may suck, but fighting doesnt...whoever is trying to step to sixteen vandals, is stepping to philly too...cause we got his and GESO's back over this biter....i love VA and my VA peoples...especially all my MSP peoples, but SIGH is biting, case closed, and GESO and GREY got back up.....thats our word.

i got no problem with geso. just grey over unrelated shit. he thinks he's a bit too tough. i don't know geso but i know he's cool with one of my boys so i'm not trippin of him, or this whole sigh/geso thing. just popping off at the mouth at my pal grey.

if he needs you to jump in and protect him, feel free. i ain't trippin off you. damn i must be one tough motherfucker in order to have the WHOLE CITY of philly comin down on me.

real men fight one on one.

Guest rolldafukout

style this style that, sigh paints it better than anyone, his stuff is way cleaner and nicer looking, not all fuckin choped up like me at a fat girl party

ok, since everyone wants to be a bitch about this whole thing...lets make the score even.

fuck sigh for biting geso and grey.

and fuck geso and grey for biting reas.

and fuck reas for starting this whole mess (if he was the one who started it)

its getting old people, just like the ja debate.

let it go.

Guest L.RonHubbard

your right. this topic is old, thats why you found it on page 3 or 4. Its your own fault for posting something and bumpin it back up. No one but yhou has said shit about it for a few weeks now.

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

your right. this topic is old, thats why you found it on page 3 or 4. Its your own fault for posting something and bumpin it back up. No one but yhou has said shit about it for a few weeks now.

yo dude, i didnt bring it up

someone bumped it before me.

thank you though.

half the shit i see nowadays looks like they slapped some geso or grey right on top of their old shit, guys that people seem to like a whole bunch, especially freight guys. if it aint geso and grey its stolen from font books, signs, album covers, lts, europe, nyc funk, or ewok/kept. so unless you guys all paint at some secret place that no one told me about, you have no business complaining about anyone jacking shit. i bet i could pull every single one of your cards if you posted your shit. everyone bites and always has.

and it's 2002 everyone, unless you've got like 3000 or 4000 freights or something keep that lip zipped. 1000 was the big deal back in 98 or something. thats cool that sigh's been getting up though, i've seen a handfull of them lately, old holyrollers mostly.

and yeah, if someone could post a reas that looks like that style please do. it still just looks european to me. maybe seb fmk? i havnt seen all the reas files though, far from it.

Guest The Fonz

Whatever... Who cares... 1000 frieghts is a ton. Painting in Richmond is a BIG gettover. Streets are real, frieghts are just one aspectof being a king. And whoever was talkin' that shit that sigh is rocking a "Richmond style" , I would love to see you post some proof flics of that. Fuck yer face!

do you live in richmond?

its hardly a getover anymore...

lots of heads are gettin tied up.

and on the style note, half the kids there DO paint a similar style, cause theyre all friends....

examples:

sigh (duh)

rcade

bzee

oxen

penis

jedi

wie

merlin

theres plenty of other funk rockers out there than just grey and geso.

Archived