Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
misonoperso

About that whole geso vs sigh thing in the other forum

Guest fr8lover

just close this while youre ahead...please.

Guest beardo

shameless

the other thread isnt out of control. lets give the people a chance to have a solid debate..

Guest rolldafukout

what the fuk is this about, sigh is raw as fuck!!

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by rolldafukout

what the fuk is this about, sigh is raw as fuck!!

he's a fuckin' style biter...not influenced...bitten...this has already been said in the other post by someone else.it's one thing to be influenced and another to bite.

fuck sigh.

Guest trAmple

i agree i am from hawaii and everyones excuse to be a biter is that they're influenced by that peron biting is simple and wack those keeping it real rock on

Originally posted by trAmple

i agree i am from hawaii and everyones excuse to be a biter is that they're influenced by that peron biting is simple and wack those keeping it real rock on

ohh shut up.

To be honest i never looked at a Sigh freight and was like "whoaaa that looks like Geso!" But seriouslly folks, look at the arrow coming off of Geso's O, then look at the arrow coming off of Sigh's S....OUCHH! Not to mention all the other curly ques and other little peices that look the same.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

im sure sigh has a good time painting and could give a fuck what any of us think.

ding-ding!

Ok, lets have these guys settle this bullshit. Who ever gives out the good ol-ass wippin is the winner. Geso talked alot of tough guy bullshit in that lsd interview and... well, Sigh looks like no slouch. I'm gonna put my money on Sigh in the 2nd.

Guest Are2

fuck that..my money's on geso and his flare gun..

being a redneck, i wonder what kind of interesting toys sigh has...

he he...i remember grey saying he was having second thoughts on scrapping with sigh after seeing a picture of him.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by chozer

being a redneck, i wonder what kind of interesting toys sigh has...

he he...i remember grey saying he was having second thoughts on scrapping with sigh after seeing a picture of him.

grey's a bitch tho. he has second thoughs of scrapping with anyone. have that mace at the ready 16v cause some folks are lookin for you.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i dont even care. i still like sigh's stuff. maybe maybe some heavy influence but i dont think a straight bite. so let me know how wrong i am.

ps, a sidenote: i would like to see a thread started about all the msk/am7 biters. that could be fun.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by Serkoff

ps, a sidenote: i would like to see a thread started about all the msk/am7 biters. that could be fun.

Good call. You wouldnt need look any further than the midwest to find a whole slew of em.

Guest diggity

while we bicker and complain, i bet those guys are having a good time painting. i wonder if sign has a potato cannon, those are so damn fun

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this