Rinse test?

So my brothers got a probation meeting on monday....his first one..and it says he has to take a rinse test for drugs on the paper he got in the mail...He smoked some weed last night and is wondering if its gonna show up on the test. I dunno anything about a rinse test but i figured one of you geniuses might.

So whats the deal with probation rinse tests?

seinfeld.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo on the real he can smoke right up to the test due to how THC works with a rinse test. The test won't pick up the cannabinoids until they have been in his system for over a month. He has nothing at all to worry about. But if he wants to flush himself out the best way to do it isn't to waste money on those golden seals and shit like that since they test for them, instead just mix the following together and drink it the night before before he goes in to get tested.

1/2 cup white vinegar

3 cups prune juice

3/4 cup epson salt

1/4 cup hot sauce (not the cheap stuff either the spicier the better due to the capsaicin)

2 cups pickle brine

1 cup instant coffee

Also:

"Saliva based drug tests can generally detect use during the previous few hours to 1–2 days. THC may only be detectable for less than 12.0 hours in most cases. Detection in saliva tests begins almost immediately upon use of the following substances, and lasts for approximately the following times:

Alcohol: 6–24 h[13]

NOTE: Saliva tests are poorly sensitive to THC and detection times can vary considerably based on the cutoffs used. In some cases drug use may only be detectable for a few hours.

Adulteration products are readily available on the Internet to avoid oral fluid detection."

Yo on the real he can smoke right up to the test due to how THC works with a rinse test. The test won't pick up the cannabinoids until they have been in his system for over a month. He has nothing at all to worry about. But if he wants to flush himself out the best way to do it isn't to waste money on those golden seals and shit like that since they test for them, instead just mix the following together and drink it the night before before he goes in to get tested.

1/2 cup white vinegar

3 cups prune juice

3/4 cup epson salt

1/4 cup hot sauce (not the cheap stuff either the spicier the better due to the capsaicin)

2 cups pickle brine

1 cup instant coffee

Is this for real? like a mouth wash or actually drink this shit...im telling him to do it either way...i just wanna be in on it if it is a joke.

edit: i just read that combination again and that shit mixed all together cannot be good for your body..

Also:

"Saliva based drug tests can generally detect use during the previous few hours to 1–2 days. THC may only be detectable for less than 12.0 hours in most cases. Detection in saliva tests begins almost immediately upon use of the following substances, and lasts for approximately the following times:

Alcohol: 6–24 h[13]

NOTE: Saliva tests are poorly sensitive to THC and detection times can vary considerably based on the cutoffs used. In some cases drug use may only be detectable for a few hours.

Adulteration products are readily available on the Internet to avoid oral fluid detection."

no shit, so its all good any how.....so you gotta be a heavy smoker for it to even show up period? i know he smokes on and off but def not a regular thing.

good looks and props.

so you gotta be a heavy smoker for it to even show up period? i know he smokes on and off but def not a regular thing. good looks and props.

I wouldn't interpret it that way. The more of anything you take in, the greater the level of it in your body, but less does not equal undetectable. That's the main problem with these flush your system solutions. People think they are expelling all of that substance from their system, which is false. Most of those systems have you increase your fluid intake to dilute your urine so that the level of THC or whatever they're testing for is below the cutoff for what is detectable for most tests.

1/2 cup white vinegar

3 cups prune juice

3/4 cup epson salt

2 cups pickle brine

1 cup instant coffee

4 ounces of fresh dog feces

3 cups ground up tree bark

1/2 liter of Malort

2 tablespoons of vaginal discharge

1 used tampon (Heavy flow)

Definitely will work

Tell your brother to man up and handle his shit. And to stop being a retard.

Sorry, unless he's smoking weed for a condition (other than sobriety) he can quit for a few months and take care of business. If he can't then I have absolutely no sympathy or advice for him.

hes not the sharpest tool in the shed...

I would have to agree.

I am a fan of legalizing weed. But if he knew he was going to be tested and still did it, you should start calling him "corky".

I think that some retards need to be kept away from non-retards. Jail might be good for him. Retards like that seem to enjoy going there, it takes all their life decisions away from them. He does not sound like the type of person that will make a good decision.

here's the easiest way to pass a drug test: don't use drugs if you're gonna get tested.

my dipshit friend still smokes weed despite the fact that if he gets injured at work, he has to take a piss test before they'll even treat the injury. i've had to piss for him a few times and he's lost jobs over it. it's fucking stupid to risk your livelihood, financial security or freedom to smoke weed. /endrant