Jeffrey Dahmers childhood house is up for sale

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I mean...I know there are people who really like this stuff.

But something tells me that the current owners and their agent wouldn't figure it too bright to publicly jack up the price of a house just because it was a serial killer's childhood home. It would deter a ton of potential views and buyers.

Although now that this is on the Internet, whoever does buy the house will probably have a mild interest in the topic.

upon first read of this. i thought you wrote "I mean...I know there are BLACK people who really like this stuff." and i was like dammn homie! wtf. see how racially conditioned I've become because of this board!!?

2w3s7bs.gif

• Like 1

I'm surprised any black folk come to this fucking clan meeting of a board, so many racists and homophobes it's scary. But I digress...

When did Dahmer's parents move out? I thought maybe they just did and were selling till I read "other families have lived there", was this a big deal every time?