Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanfullofretards

Jeffrey Dahmers childhood house is up for sale

Anyone wanna go in half with me?

dahmerhouse.jpg

Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home is on the market. For a mere $329,000, you can own the Bath, OH, house where Dahmer grew up—and committed his first murder. Dahmer, who killed 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991, moved into the home with his family when he was 8. Dahmer used to ride his bike around the neighborhood in search of bugs to dissect.

In 1978, when his parents were out of town, Dahmer picked up hitchhiker Stephen Hicks for sex, then took him home and beat him with a barbell. Living in a former murder scene isn't something everyone will be into, but the 2,200 square-foot home does have an updated kitchen, complete with new appliances and granite counter tops.

ghost-adventures-season-4.jpg

pack an overnight duffle bag filled with affliction shirts and energy drinks for this douchebag

Anyone wanna go in half with me?

dahmerhouse.jpg

No pun intended? I might go in on this, the backyard really does look good for killing.

Yeah and you could probably get it for a steal.

The economy has probably eaten up its real value.

Hard to tell just from a pic like that, I guess. But what's $329k like in terms of house prices over there? In Aust. that price would get you two fifths of fuck all, given we don't have the econ situation you cats have.

i aint afraid of no ghost.

but a gay ghost?!

no thank you.

i aint gettin ghost raped.

P.S.

fuck ohio

The dude he picked up wasn't gay. Dahmer made a pass at him ,when he turned him down Dahmer bashed his head in with a weight.

So, next time a guys tries to stick his cock up your bum, remember that and it's the living you should be afraid of, not the dead :)

• Like 1

now that i think about 329k is kind of a fucking lot. it'd be pretty gnarly if the price was

that high based on dahmer value alone....however i guess its kind of the same thing with

a gacy drawing or a bundy jacket....people will buy that shit. i probably would if i had the bread...

Link for the article?

I tried googling it and found an article that said it sold for $245k.

I want to see the real estate listing and see some pics of the inside.

The fact that the sellers are playing off the history of the house is kind of disturbing, but whatever....you can get decent property in Ohio for much, much less than that.

now that i think about 329k is kind of a fucking lot. it'd be pretty gnarly if the price was

that high based on dahmer value alone....however i guess its kind of the same thing with

a gacy drawing or a bundy jacket....people will buy that shit. i probably would if i had the bread...

I mean...I know there are people who really like this stuff.

But something tells me that the current owners and their agent wouldn't figure it too bright to publicly jack up the price of a house just because it was a serial killer's childhood home. It would deter a ton of potential views and buyers.

Although now that this is on the Internet, whoever does buy the house will probably have a mild interest in the topic.

But something tells me that the current owners and their agent wouldn't figure it too bright to publicly jack up the price of a house just because it was a serial killer's childhood home. It would deter a ton of potential views and buyers.

Seems like that's exactly what they did when they advertised it as Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home. As for their intentions, who knows....maybe they thought some celebrity would buy it.

Seems like that's exactly what they did when they advertised it as Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home. As for their intentions, who knows....maybe they thought some celebrity would buy it.

Is the excerpt in this thread the actual listing, though?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now