Jeffrey Dahmers childhood house is up for sale

vanfullofretards

Anyone wanna go in half with me?

dahmerhouse.jpg

Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home is on the market. For a mere $329,000, you can own the Bath, OH, house where Dahmer grew up—and committed his first murder. Dahmer, who killed 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991, moved into the home with his family when he was 8. Dahmer used to ride his bike around the neighborhood in search of bugs to dissect.

In 1978, when his parents were out of town, Dahmer picked up hitchhiker Stephen Hicks for sex, then took him home and beat him with a barbell. Living in a former murder scene isn't something everyone will be into, but the 2,200 square-foot home does have an updated kitchen, complete with new appliances and granite counter tops.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i aint afraid of no ghost.

but a gay ghost?!

no thank you.

i aint gettin ghost raped.

P.S.

fuck ohio

The dude he picked up wasn't gay. Dahmer made a pass at him ,when he turned him down Dahmer bashed his head in with a weight.

So, next time a guys tries to stick his cock up your bum, remember that and it's the living you should be afraid of, not the dead :)

• Like 1

now that i think about 329k is kind of a fucking lot. it'd be pretty gnarly if the price was

that high based on dahmer value alone....however i guess its kind of the same thing with

a gacy drawing or a bundy jacket....people will buy that shit. i probably would if i had the bread...

I mean...I know there are people who really like this stuff.

But something tells me that the current owners and their agent wouldn't figure it too bright to publicly jack up the price of a house just because it was a serial killer's childhood home. It would deter a ton of potential views and buyers.

Although now that this is on the Internet, whoever does buy the house will probably have a mild interest in the topic.

But something tells me that the current owners and their agent wouldn't figure it too bright to publicly jack up the price of a house just because it was a serial killer's childhood home. It would deter a ton of potential views and buyers.

Seems like that's exactly what they did when they advertised it as Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home. As for their intentions, who knows....maybe they thought some celebrity would buy it.

Hard to tell just from a pic like that, I guess. But what's $329k like in terms of house prices over there? In Aust. that price would get you two fifths of fuck all, given we don't have the econ situation you cats have.

It's what rich people would pay for a bigger than that house in an actual city where it's actually worth living.

And where your kid is less likely to grow up to be a serial killer due to the boredom that comes with the isolation of growing up in the fucking woods.

I mean...I know there are people who really like this stuff.

This logic is 100% backwards.

1.) Why the fuck would they jack the price of some house in Ohio that high if it wasn't for the fact that it was Dahmer's house?

2.) Why would they mention that it was Dahmer's house if not to use that fact to jack their price?

3.) why would they not use that fact to jack the price?

Here's a better link with video...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/16/jeffrey-dahmer-childhood-home_n_1791863.html?utm_hp_ref=crime&ir=Crime

This is what the real estate agent said...

“Some people are not going to want any part of it. Some people want a part of it. But there have been families that have lived here since that happened. The home has transferred a number of times,” Greco told WJW-TV.