Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
avils

Just when you think everythings fine, your girl tells you....

Recommended Posts

How about the other day at school some girl who is four months pregnant and engaged to some dude said to my girlfriend who was in a bad mood, at least you didnt walk in on your boyfriend fucking another guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by avils

Just when you think your relationship is going fine, and your girl is about to give that a$$ up to you, she tells you she's going down the coast with an "old friend" for the weekend while you're going to be interstate working your fucken a$$ off..

 

Where the fuck is my gun...

 

fuck girls. :mad: what is the point of it all..

fuck that if its a dude, IS IT A DUDE? is it? FUCK THAT. i fel you bro. you got luck like bojangles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Just when you think everythings fine, your girl tells you....

 

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

fuck that if its a dude, IS IT A DUDE? is it? FUCK THAT. i fel you bro. you got luck like bojangles.

 

Yah, it's a dude....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just make her believe u trust her. then itll look good where u stand. but if she cheats on u, slit her fuckin throat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't kill them...Just tell them you have AIDS...do you know how terrifying it is awaiting the results of an AIDS test....

 

That would be the ultimate revenge...and so sickly funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by avils

Just when you think your relationship is going fine, and your girl is about to give that a$$ up to you, she tells you she's going down the coast with an "old friend" (a guy) for the weekend while you're going to be interstate working your fucken a$$ off..

 

Where the fuck is my gun...

 

fuck girls. :mad: what is the point of it all..

 

 

ok, here's some payback when you dump the bitch (cos you know the dudes she's travelling with is getting her ass)....

 

1) the toothbrush trick - take a shit, then clean your ass with her toothbrush.

 

2) the cereal trick - hock a green one right into her cereal box one night. it will be dry by morning and she won't know a damn thing.

 

3) the panties trick - if you have a pet (dog or cat) get them to have a good lick and slobber on all her panties.

 

 

 

this is just a taste of what you can do. i'm sure you can think of your own silent torture for her. get to work my man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest got tha feva

I say be jealous. tell her it's messed up and it scares you. girls love a guy who cares enough to swallow his pride and let them know how they feel. if you like her, then it's natural to be jealous.. it would worry me if you liked her and yet didn't worry the slightest bit about the possibilities.. or it would make me think you are a chump for not speaking your mind.

 

 

 

PruDE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats never good... i say you take her panties and get them infested with herpes cause ya know herpes is for life! it will greatly communicate the message of "do not fuck with me bitch!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by got tha feva

I say be jealous. tell her it's messed up and it scares you. girls love a guy who cares enough to swallow his pride and let them know how they feel. if you like her, then it's natural to be jealous.. it would worry me if you liked her and yet didn't worry the slightest bit about the possibilities.. or it would make me think you are a chump for not speaking your mind.

 

 

 

PruDE

 

this is the most sensible suggestion. why cant guys just openly SAY when they are not happy with something? instead they just bitch and plan with their buddiess who don't know anything about the relationship (on the net in this case).

I have bloke and girl friends, it doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with them...............................

 

.....................at least, not without permission from my girl:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by GrImeY

How about the other day at school some girl who is four months pregnant and engaged to some dude said to my girlfriend who was in a bad mood, at least you didnt walk in on your boyfriend fucking another guy.

 

See now I would have had to kill him, and been arrested, jailed, the whole nine yards. I wouldn't have been around to tell your girl my business.

 

As to the original topic, Avils, the girl's are right, open up and tell her how much she means to you and that while you trust her you are not sure about the guy. If you can cry a little, bonus. Girl's love a man who will discreetly cry over them. Not all out bawling, but a tear or two works wonders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

have come home and spread th rumor

 

that you had this huge orgy....or you can do it and have her walk home to that shit....

 

i do like prudes suggestion though....but you as a guy know what this other guy is thinking...i hope your girls not a hottie...cause i get old "friends" that come visit me......sex sex sex..."casual sex"

 

 

take prudes advice and fuck the shit out of your girl before she goes....better yet...make some sweet love....all night long and whisper in her ear..."i love you"...she wouldnt want to go after that...:idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest emothug
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

 

this is the most sensible suggestion. why cant guys just openly SAY when they are not happy with something? instead they just bitch and plan with their buddiess who don't know anything about the relationship (on the net in this case).

I have bloke and girl friends, it doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with them...............................

 

.....................at least, not without permission from my girl:cool:

thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by avils

 

Yeah I already did this and it resulted in a huge fight. Anyhow, she now tells me that she's decided not to go (because of my reaction to the whole thing) and now I'm the worlds biggest cunt for kicking up a fuss in the first place.. she's currently not talking to me except to ask "where the fuck I'd been" at 5:30am this morning when I poured myself into bed. She then proceeded to tell me to find somewhere else to live..

 

fucked up fucken h0es..:mad:

 

Yo, Avils.............remember a long time ago?? When I shared all my bullshit with you about my women problems.............Tell the bitch like this! "Bitch! You want me out?? Cool! I'm heading to Seattle to sleep on Boring's couch! He's got ho's by the dozen! He said we could work out a business proposition where we're 50/50 partners in the pimp industry! Consider yourself lucky that I'm not pimping your triffling ass and am just moving on, bitch!" Then catch a greyhound far away from the bitch and just forget her! Out of site, out of mind!!!;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Boring Bastard

 

Yo, Avils.............remember a long time ago?? When I shared all my bullshit with you about my women problems.............Tell the bitch like this! "Bitch! You want me out?? Cool! I'm heading to Seattle to sleep on Boring's couch! He's got ho's by the dozen! He said we could work out a business proposition where we're 50/50 partners in the pimp industry! Consider yourself lucky that I'm not pimping your triffling ass and am just moving on, bitch!" Then catch a greyhound far away from the bitch and just forget her! Out of site, out of mind!!!;)

 

I surely do remember that. In fact I often refer to that email in these sorts of situations.. If you check out my "plunder dat ass" thread, you'll see that I'm trying to keep things going until I can at least hit shorty in the a$$ once more. But, man if you can offer some of dem fine ass Seattle h0es, then homey.. I'm on my fucken way ;) Good lookin out yo.

 

peeeeeash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by avils

 

I surely do remember that. In fact I often refer to that email in these sorts of situations.. If you check out my "plunder dat ass" thread, you'll see that I'm trying to keep things going until I can at least hit shorty in the a$$ once more. But, man if you can offer some of dem fine ass Seattle h0es, then homey.. I'm on my fucken way ;) Good lookin out yo.

 

peeeeeash

 

I've got an e-mail address so hit me on it would ya??

I've got the real deal advice!!:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×